Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to request a few designs for our upcoming July trip.

1. Dumbo Star with the name of Sarah by it or under it.
(Pink Letters)

Do you have any other designs with Dumbo? If so please share. I am trying to make a pillow case for a friend that is going with us in July and I am using all Dumbo things on her pillow case.

2. Wall-e in a star with the name Dani by it or under it.
(Red letters)

3. Donald Duck in a star with the name Donnie by it or under it.
(Blue Letters)

4. Mickey & Minnie in a star with the name Darla by it or under it.
(Red Letters)

5. Stitch in a star with the name Don by it or under it.
(Blue Letters)

6. Mickey Mouse Ears (the hat one)
A. One with Mickey by the hat and Mrs. Dona in red letters
B. Another one with Wall-e by the hat with Dani in red letters
C. Another one with Donald Duck by the hat, with Donnie in blue letters
D. Another one with Dumbo by the hat, with Sarah in pink letters
E. Another one with Mickey Mouse by the hat, with Darla in red letters
F. Another one with Stitch by the hat, with Don in blue letters

**************Do You Do Names?*****************
If so, could you do SARAH in Pink with Dumbo
Dani in Red with Wall-e
Darla in Red with Mickey and Minnie
Donnie in Blue with Donald Duck
Don in Blue with Stitch

Please feel free to share any ideas that you have. I am open for suggestions.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

I've got all of the character hats and stars you requested except the Dumbo one--sorry. Have a Magical trip!

http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/bearnut2/helping%20donatalie/for%20Dona%20Momma/

I would like to request 2 designs

The hot pink princess one like in post 3538. Princess Tara 2009
The mickey mouse ears with Mickey like in post 3660 - Colin

Thanks

Bearnut Thank you so much for helping Natile out!:hug:I felt like I opened the best christmas present when I saw the hats with my familys names on them!:woohoo:Thank you soooooo Much!:cloud9:You made my day! and Natalie thank you soooo much for your great disign!:love:With out you those great mickey hats wouldnt be possible! :cutie:Thank You Thank You Thank YOu! Nettii:goodvibes

I looked at your tshirt designs on your 4shared account and just wanted to say that you do some really amazing designs.
Are you planning on updating all the graphics to say 2010 at some point? If so, don't worry about this request as I won't be making the shirts until the middle of next year. :lmao:

If you are not going to be updating them I would like to request the "We're Celebrating, Walt Disney World" with the year changed to 2010 and also from the celebrating section celebrate_logo3.jpg changed to 2010.

From the epcot section, Epcot Pixies changed to 2010.

Also from the 1st trip section, Aurora and Tigger changed to 2010.

I tried to update them myself but could not figure out how to do it in photoshop.

Thanks,
Felicia

You made such wonderful designs for me this spring when I went to WDW, just confirmed that I will be going to DL in a week (I know, short notice) and am looking for a DL specific design for my ds... and possibly dh, myself, sister, mom, and dad. My dad will be finishing radiation treatment the day before and so it is something to celebrate! If you have something (I looked though your photobucket but did not see any) or have time to create it, or know which DISigner does would you be able to let me know? Thank!

I was looking through your photobucket and found exactly what I need to complete my trip next week. Could I get a couple of star designs from you..... Grumpy with "Daddy" under it
Goofy with "Momma"
Jiminey Cricket with "Nina"
Stitch with "Middle Sis"
Cars with "Lil' Brother"
Do you have Pocahantas if so "Big Sis"
If no Pocahantas then Minnie with "Big Sis"

I know I am probably pushing my limits but I have another request. I have a DD, Big Sis, that is going to have her 13th B-Day while we are at Disney. Could I get a design made with the Dooney & Bourke (DB1-hearts design) ears from your photobucket under Designer Mickey Heads with a cute Minnie outside the head and if it could say something like "I became a teenager at Disney".
Your are SOOOOO very talented!! Thanks a million in advance.:thumbsup2

Your designs are amazing! I know you are swamped with requests. Just want to make sure I don't miss my request #3401. Was just wondering how far you are on your request. We are not leaving for a few months but I want to make a shirt with this design when I surprise the grandkids at the end of June. Thank you so much.

Do you think that you will have a chance to get to this design. If not, I understand due to your amazing designs you must be sooooo busy. Please advise. Thank you!

Hello Natalie (& bearnut!) :goodvibes

I'm just making sure my request didn't get accidentally skipped. I thought you were on page 193 a couple weeks ago and I'm the first post on the top of page 194, but now I am lost as to where you are, b/c you are both filling requests and understandably have to get to people who request when their trips are coming up quickly.

Just wanted to make sure I didn't get missed somehow! I'm at the top of page 194. Thanks!!! :lovestruc

Hello Natalie,

Your disigns are amazing. I was wondering if you could possibly disign some pirate mickey and minnie heads. 4 total, One each with "Dad", "Mom", "Big Brother", and "Little Brother" and also a blank page with the Pirate Mickey and Goofy with the ship at the bottom.
Thank you so much!!

Natalie,

After seeing all the great designs you have made me for my trip, my cousin has asked me to make some shirts for her trip over the 4th of July. Can you please make me the following designs for her girls? I will need one of each for both Maddy and Ellie.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Tshirt%20Designs/Princesses/?action=view&current=GoldenCinderella.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/77595041/e7f04380/1st_Trip_Mickey.html

I will not be working on these until we get back from our trip on Father's Day.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Hi Natalie,

We are back from our trip to Disney World. We received so many compliments on the shirts, autograph books, and Epcot passports. I hope to get some pictures of everything posted in the next week or so.

I have one small problem, my cousin is leaving for her trip on Friday morning. I am supposed to have lunch with her on Wednesday to give her the shirts for her girls to wear. Is there anyway you can personalize these for me today (6/29/09) or tomorrow? I have everything ready to go, I am just missing these 2 designs. I do not have any design software and can not figure out how to do these in word or publisher and make them look as good as yours.

Thank you for your time,
Krista

Shawny4.jpg

Would you be able to make this design without the year and with the following names:
Nanette
Joe
Amanda
Joey
Hunter
Landon

Thanks so much!

Hi there! I am sure you are super busy but your designs are wonderful I would love to have them for shirts for our upcoming trip! Can you make the below designs with Girls Trip 2009 on the minnie one and for the 2nd design, Girls Trip along the ribbon and 2009 underneath, and Celebrating Family along the bottom? THANK YOU!!!! :)

Hi there! LOVE your designs. I posted a request awhile back (May 16th) for our upcoming trip but I don't think you are up to me yet. I know you are super busy and I hate to bother you more but I was hoping to make the shirts and give them as a gift to my mom for her birthday in 2 weeks. I understand if you are not able to make them in time but here are the ones I requested again anyway.
Minnie one-same font and colors but instead of a name "girls trip 2009."
For this one instead of a name, can we put Girls Trip on the blue ribbon, 2009 on the red ribbon, and Celebrating Family along the bottom? Thank you!!

THANK YOU!!!!!! cheer2:

Hi Natalie,

We are back from our trip to Disney World. We received so many compliments on the shirts, autograph books, and Epcot passports. I hope to get some pictures of everything posted in the next week or so.

I have one small problem, my cousin is leaving for her trip on Friday morning. I am supposed to have lunch with her on Wednesday to give her the shirts for her girls to wear. Is there anyway you can personalize these for me today (6/29/09) or tomorrow? I have everything ready to go, I am just missing these 2 designs. I do not have any design software and can not figure out how to do these in word or publisher and make them look as good as yours.

Thank you for your time,
Krista

Hope your cousin has a MAGICAL time!

ellie1stTripMickey2.jpg

ellieGoldenCinderella.jpg

maddy1stTripMickey.jpg

maddyGoldenCinderella.jpg

I was looking through your photobucket and found exactly what I need to complete my trip next week. Could I get a couple of star designs from you..... Grumpy with "Daddy" under it
Goofy with "Momma"
Jiminey Cricket with "Nina"
Stitch with "Middle Sis"
Cars with "Lil' Brother"
Do you have Pocahantas if so "Big Sis"
If no Pocahantas then Minnie with "Big Sis"

I know I am probably pushing my limits but I have another request. I have a DD, Big Sis, that is going to have her 13th B-Day while we are at Disney. Could I get a design made with the Dooney & Bourke (DB1-hearts design) ears from your photobucket under Designer Mickey Heads with a cute Minnie outside the head and if it could say something like "I became a teenager at Disney".
Your are SOOOOO very talented!! Thanks a million in advance.:thumbsup2

Have fun next week and Happy Birthday to the new TEEN! party:

daddyGrumpy.jpg

mommagoofystar.jpg

ninaJiminyCricket_001.jpg

bigsisMinnie.jpg

midsisstitch_001.jpg

lilbroLightningMcQueen.jpg

teenDB1.jpg

Thanks a million they are absolutely perfectly AWESOME!!!!! I see you keep late/early hours like me, Bless You and your talent. :surfweb: I try my hand at posting pics when we return from our trip. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

I'm pretty sure she does, look in her photobucket. If you can't find it, let me know, I have it saved, but I'm pretty sure I saved it from Natalie.

I need more help. You posted some stars for me and my family and they are beautiful. Unfortunately, my DD has seen the Mushu design and feel in love with him instead of Stich. She is truly a mushu. Is there anyway to get Mushu with "Big Sis" on it and also change
Minnie with "Bigger Sis" on it too. They liked this idea a whole lot!
Thanks and I understand if you just can't. We WILL be happy with the ones you have already done for us, I assure you. Just thought I'd ask. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter