National Rates - What'ya got for August?

We leave 2 weeks from today and my National rates haven't changed in a few weeks. I wonder if there will be any decent "last minute" deals? :scratchin

We leave tomorrow and I booked my car ressie early May. It's been 3 months since booking that ressie and the rates never dropped lower than what I booked back in spring. There were no last minute deals for us. But I'm glad I booked when I did.

We leave tomorrow and I booked my car ressie early May. It's been 3 months since booking that ressie and the rates never dropped lower than what I booked back in spring. There were no last minute deals for us. But I'm glad I booked when I did.

I booked in May too and the rate was originally $365 and change! :scared1: :faint: It dropped slightly a couple of times and now I'm at $207.69. I'd like to see it drop a little more but it beats $365!

Is this in Aug.? Would love a mid size, but when I changed car selection to that it went from 300 to 600. Ugghhh!!!

Yes, it's in August. I just edited my car preference and it came out to be about a $17 dollar difference. I'm going with the SUV.

Has anyone had any luck with their rate lowering? Mine has stayed the same and we leave in 11 days.

My reservation is for September-so I know it's cheaper, but I lowered my total cost by another $40.00 (for a week) when I entered contract code: NCRLESS. Be sure to remove the rate code too.

It's worth a try for you.

My reservation is for September-so I know it's cheaper, but I lowered my total cost by another $40.00 (for a week) when I entered contract code: NCRLESS. Be sure to remove the rate code too.

It's worth a try for you.

what is your date and rate?

just plugged in september 8 - 15 and got a rate of 125$ for seven days, with or without NCRLESS Rate Code

I have been checking rates for Aug 25-30 and lowest is $36per day ($190 plus extras) for a economy at Alamo - Wonder what's up with Aug rates? Any suggestion woudl be appreciated.

Well, 3 days to go and still stuck at $184.35.......Sept and October are much lower:guilty: sigh.

~Connie

The cheapest I was able to get was Alamo from Aug 22 - Sept 3 fullsize 275.00. In the past for the same time period I have had rates of 167.00!! Not very happy, but, what ya gonna do??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter