National Rates - What'ya got for August?

OK just checked again (because I have no life) and.....

using Contract code 5760339 the base stayed the same $201.56 but the discount went from $20.16 to $30.23 so with coupon NF1982JDD for $30 off the grand total is now: $184.35

BTW, my rates have always been for a midsize/interm on the EA
Today is a great day! :banana:
~Connie

Thanks, Connie. What is that contract code/coupon for?

Thanks, Connie. What is that contract code/coupon for?

5760339 = Carlson-wagonlit travel (online TA)
5042947 = Vacation outlet (online TA)
5007125 = National
5004607 = Entertainment Book

HTH
~Connie

All I can do is....:woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: I just tried the 5760339 code and it brought my total down to $305.60! Last night it wasn't giving me as good of a discount as my EC! Go figure!:confused3

I am hoping that code is O.K. for anyone to use!?

5760339 = Carlson-wagonlit travel (online TA)
5042947 = Vacation outlet (online TA)
5007125 = National
5004607 = Entertainment Book

HTH
~Connie

I just booked using contract 5004607, coupon NF1982JDD, and got $249 for our 12 days in August (thank you!!!!).

My question is, do I need a hard copy of that coupon when I get there? I have numerous entertainment book coupons but I couldn't find one with that code #. Thanks!!

I just booked using contract 5004607, coupon NF1982JDD, and got $249 for our 12 days in August (thank you!!!!).

My question is, do I need a hard copy of that coupon when I get there? I have numerous entertainment book coupons but I couldn't find one with that code #. Thanks!!

NF1982JDD is National's internet coupon. No hard copy needed.

~Connie

Is that your total after taxes and fees? I can't get it under $323 with those codes for 13 days. What are your dates, if you don't mind me asking? I got it down to $305 using another contract code.

$305 for 13 days!! Surely I should be able to find something close to that price too. I have $454 for 15 days.
What company are you renting from and what place?? I really wanna find a better deal.

Anybody interested in helping?
I need a full size car from Aug 19 to Sept 3rd. Pick up and drop off in Charlottesville or Roakoke, VA.
Please help!!!
Thanks

$305 for 13 days!! Surely I should be able to find something close to that price too. I have $454 for 15 days.
What company are you renting from and what place?? I really wanna find a better deal.

I need a full size car from Aug 19 to Sept 3rd. Pick up and drop off in Charlottesville or Roakoke, VA.
Please help!!!
Thanks

I went with National and we are EC members, but it gave me a better rate using a different contract ID. (5760339)
I think I did check once for you for Charlottesville, but I think it came up as "not a valid rental place." I'll try Roakoke.

I'm only doing Labor Day weekend at Orlando, but I did get it to go down $44.

Used the 3 day weekend coupon that is on the National site. Compacts are cheaper than economies that way.

Please help!!!
Thanks

I got 436.56 for a mid-size at National using EC discount and $30 off coupon.
If you are not an EC member it is free to sign up now. Just go to their website and click on Emerald Club. I have found the best discounts with EC discount or contract ID 5760339 with the $30 off coupon. That was at Roanoke. It was more expensive at Charlottesville. Good Luck!
You might want to try Dollar too!

Hey Tink!!
Thank you so much for your efforts. I will go sign up for that EC and keep checking with them everyday!! Hopefully it will go down. I have checked dollar but that was a few days ago. I will try agian maybe tomorrow. I have a 26 page statistics and research in psychology paper due tonight:eek: It is killing me. This is by far the toughest course I have taken towards my degeree in psychology!!
So, I am off to do some more research. I got about 7 more hours before its due.
Thank you for helping me and if anybody has any other ideas I am open!! I even checked air through allegiant, but even with $49 per person, after adding a rental from orlando it was more than $600

BTW is midsize much smaller than a full? I have a big double stroller and two large suitcases, a medium a diaper bag and laptop!! Would all my stuff fit in a mid-size trunk??
Heather :cutie:

Hey Tink!!
Thank you so much for your efforts. I will go sign up for that EC and keep checking with them everyday!! Hopefully it will go down. I have checked dollar but that was a few days ago. I will try agian maybe tomorrow. I have a 26 page statistics and research in psychology paper due tonight:eek: It is killing me. This is by far the toughest course I have taken towards my degeree in psychology!!
So, I am off to do some more research. I got about 7 more hours before its due.
Thank you for helping me and if anybody has any other ideas I am open!! I even checked air through allegiant, but even with $49 per person, after adding a rental from orlando it was more than $600

BTW is midsize much smaller than a full? I have a big double stroller and two large suitcases, a medium a diaper bag and laptop!! Would all my stuff fit in a mid-size trunk??
Heather :cutie:

Your welcome!

We usually get a mid-size, but we have had a full size too. Don't really notice much of a difference! We usually have quite a bit of luggage, because we are gone for almost 3 weeks. It all fits fine for us! The one thing about EC is you have to reserve a mid-size, but you can take what ever is on the Emerald Aisle!:thumbsup2 We also love not having to wait in line! You just go to the EA and choose your car, drive to the little booth on your way out and hand them your paperwork! It is so easy! I hope they do come down for you. I guess they do not have EA at every location, so you might want to check that out!

Is that your total after taxes and fees? I can't get it under $323 with those codes for 13 days. What are your dates, if you don't mind me asking? I got it down to $305 using another contract code.

I used contract 5004607 with coupon NF1982JDD for a total of $249.84 for 11 days, and that includes taxes and fees (I think I typed 12 days in my first post, sorry).

Looks like rates went up a little. :guilty:
Cant they just make up their minds!!

Connie

I just changed my reservation and saved $20 for my week in September. I now have EA (intermediate or larger) for 8 days for $165-tax & fees included!
That's got to be as good as it gets!
Thanks for the codes!

Hi GraceLuvsWDW,

What codes did you use? I'm going to try to get a mid-large vehicle Aug 24 - Sep 3.

Has anyone tried using Priceline?

Thank you for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter