NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Marsden is the guy who played cyclops on the X-men. And he plays the prince in the new Disney movie Enchanted ( I think that is the title...it comes out in November or December)....Now who is Hugh Laurie?:lmao:

He plays "House" on TV. DH and I have been watching the old episodes all summer - I am now hooked!

Good Morning

Cole is not home at this time..so I will explain my absence. For me to post on a board that has a smilie doing drugs or bashing ourselves with smilies cussing is not what I choose for my daughter to read. My personal views.

I am by far a prude as you well know:angel: :lmao: . She sadly saw both.
I'm quite sure none of us condone drugs or name calling.(which is why we're on this thread to start with;) ) This is not my thread so I chose to leave.

The library is not a controlable issue..but what comes in my living room is.
Yep..all pewters in my house are visable so as to monitor what she views.

I have missed you all. Children learn by example.
Thanks for the PMs.

Judi

Sarah..I want the sword with my horse..Please:laughing:

Sadly, Judi - I am rarely speechless!:lmao: I can understand your concern with your daughter. We have to be so vigilant with these little ones.:grouphug:

Wow - I'm sorry, Judi! I'm not sure I know which smily you meant, but I have some absences from the thread as well (too much driving;) ). I hope I have not contributed to your upset feelings. We do miss you - I hope you'll come back if we keep it clean.:hug:

Times up

Judi

I am not speechless, but it will be nicer if I don't comment further on the subject. I can see both sides though.

Did you speed read or are you scratching you head:confused3
Not to mention..I'm still tagless..I feel so left out:rotfl2:

Judi

Pm'd ya. We'll keep it there.:)

Your tag will come, Judi! I had the longest tag drought ever - check out my join date:rotfl: !

Gotta go, ladies. The pool calls, and we must answer. Wish the boy luck!

I posted this on another thread but I think it is funny so I want to share it with ya'll too.

car-wash-thief.jpg

The car wash owner couldn't figure out who was stealing from him. Supposedly the birds working as a team stole thousands from him.

I'm back from camping! We had a great time. I have some new friends for FofP to adopt. I'll post them later!

I miss you Judi!:sad1:

I posted this on another thread but I think it is funny so I want to share it with ya'll too.

car-wash-thief.jpg

The car wash owner couldn't figure out who was stealing from him. Supposedly the birds working as a team stole thousands from him.

That is CRAZY! That bird needs to come fly over this way, I could use some quarters! :rotfl:

Rebecca's back!!! We are running amuk on your pre-trippie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter