NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
23_3_36.gif
Bethy Lou!

Yes this thread is highly addictive! Luckily we are a calorie free but highly educational thread!! :rotfl:

23_3_36.gif
Bethy Lou!

Yes this thread is highly addictive! Luckily we are a calorie free but highly educational thread!! :rotfl:

Haha! Calorie free is always good! Though I have been told that calories are afraid of heights and jump up if you hold them up too high.

What date are you doing F&W? We will be there for the weekend of the 13th in October! I have never been before and am incredibly excited about it. Epcot is by far my favorite park!

What date are you doing F&W? We will be there for the weekend of the 13th in October! I have never been before and am incredibly excited about it. Epcot is by far my favorite park!

We'll be there 10/28-11/3.

We'll be there 10/28-11/3.

Will you be doing the Halloween party also? I have not been since I was a girl, but I am definitely wanting to do it.

Are you have a Disney wedding by any chance?

I am having a Disney Wedding, we are incredibly excited! I lived in Cocoa Beach when I was younger and have always wanted a Disney Wedding. Luckily for me, my DF is even more excited about Disney than I am so he was not hard to convince!

No, I don't think we're going to do the Halloween party. We're going to spend all our money at the F&W Fest instead!

Welcome Bethy Lou!!

Hi Heather, camping was very fun! We got the pontoon boat running great now, so lots of boat rides for the boys. I smell like a campfire though, yuck!

Angie, amok runnner! How was work yesterday?

Welcome, Betty Lou! I am so jealous of your Disney Wedding! When Mr. FofP and I got hitched, Disney Weddings were in their infancy. I am working on him for a second wedding on our 25th anniversary. He's a bigger Disney planner than I - I'll get him to go for it in the end.

Hello, Nothings! Man, was it hot out there. About 100 degrees, 94 in the shade:scared1: I don't know how those kids swam as well as they did. All you heard from moms all day was "drink water" and "when did you last pee?". I am sure the kids loved that.:rolleyes: Much better meet than yesterday - I think DS put yesterday's demons behind him:goodvibes

Seems slow today - anything interesting happening on the CB?

Hi FofP, it was about 100 here today too. I no likey, we came home early to escape.

I must say good night, we're taking the kids to the movies tonight. See you all tomorrow!

Rebecca - please let me know what critters you have rescued so that I can prepare a home for them. They do all have to agree to attend swim practice without whining before they leave your home, okay?

Please make sure they have properly fitting swimsuits, that is all I ask.;)

I've called the cops. I heard about you NOTHINGS people kidnapping my fiancee Bethy Lou. So either give her back, or pass the Nothings Kool-Aid and convert me.

;)

A vow renewal at Disney would be very fun! I definitely will consider it in 25 years as well!

What is the best part of the F&W for you? I am really looking forward to an adults only trip to Epcot. We are taking the two girls on our Disneymoon next month.

Here is some Kool-aid.....are you old enough to drink it with what we spike it with?;)
We have Bethy Lou in our clutches now...insert evil laugh here!!:rotfl2:

Here is some Kool-aid.....are you old enough to drink it with what we spike it with?;)
We have Bethy Lou in our clutches now...insert evil laugh here!!:rotfl2:

I think 33 is old enough for most any drink, yes. Maybe you should ask Bethy if SHE'S old enough hahaha

A vow renewal at Disney would be very fun! I definitely will consider it in 25 years as well!

What is the best part of the F&W for you? I am really looking forward to an adults only trip to Epcot. We are taking the two girls on our Disneymoon next month.

I love the snacking aspect of F&W - it's great to go from cart to cart, getting little bites and enjoying the people watching. Hate the crowds, though:rolleyes: .

Sir Ron - don't drink that Koolaid too fast - you'll get a brain freeze. Welcome aboard!

We had a very small church wedding at the church I used to belong too(I wasn't always a heathen;) ). DH was in the Navy and only had the long memorial weekend off. He flew in we were married on a Friday and moved to SC on a Monday.

Kool aid with rum does not sound bad. Kool aid with coconut rum sounds pretty tasty!

ocd4disney, there are many days when I wonder why I did not have a quiet little church wedding up here.

Heather - how long have you been married? Did you ever take a longer honeymoon after the initial long weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter