NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

Sigh... ugly.

going out there on a limb. - this series will go to a game seven. Raptors will come back Wednesday night with a win... it’s what they do.

As far as a game seven, the series will go to the team that shows up to play to win. Fingers crossed that team will be the hometown boys 🤞🏻

After all this great Basketball things are kind of shaping out like most thoguht they would, except for the hot heat , Clippers win tonight but a good game

Sigh... ugly.

going out there on a limb. - this series will go to a game seven. Raptors will come back Wednesday night with a win... it’s what they do.

As far as a game seven, the series will go to the team that shows up to play to win. Fingers crossed that team will be the hometown boys 🤞🏻
You just wonder how good the Raps would have been if Kawaii had decided to stay. Kawaii - Siskam - OG is a tough matchup.

What an entertaining game!

No Giannis A. in this crucial game, was a stroke of bad luck for the Bucks.

Miami played like champions tonight. I look forward to watching them as they advance. Even if it’s against my Raps. 😆

What an entertaining game!

No Giannis A. in this crucial game, was a stroke of bad luck for the Bucks.

Miami played like champions tonight. I look forward to watching them as they advance. Even if it’s against my Raps. 😆
As a complete neutral I think you want to see in the Finals:
Miami vs the LA Lakers
OR
Toronto vs the LA Clippers

Great story lines there

As a complete neutral I think you want to see in the Finals:
Miami vs the LA Lakers
OR
Toronto vs the LA Clippers

Great story lines there

or have the NBA go back to there roots

Lakers vrs Boston (you could bet, that it was the League wants)

Heat/Lakers is probably the least interesting. You've got the LeBron connection, but he was in Cleveland for a few years in between so it's easy to make peace with it.

Lakers/Celtics has got a wee bit of history there. Certainly, the Powers That Be would love to see that for ratings-based reasons.

Lakers/Raptors lets us see if we should truly rename the city Lebronto (or as we'd call it, Lebronno).

Clippers/Raptors basically centres around Kawhi. Once you realize Kawhi will do Kawhi things and the Raps will do their thing, the interest level outside of Canada and LA drops quite a bit.

Clippers/Celtics or Heat are fresh rivalries, so I'd like to see it.

Heat/Lakers is probably the least interesting. You've got the LeBron connection, but he was in Cleveland for a few years in between so it's easy to make peace with it.

Lakers/Celtics has got a wee bit of history there. Certainly, the Powers That Be would love to see that for ratings-based reasons.

Lakers/Raptors lets us see if we should truly rename the city Lebronto (or as we'd call it, Lebronno).

Clippers/Raptors basically centres around Kawhi. Once you realize Kawhi will do Kawhi things and the Raps will do their thing, the interest level outside of Canada and LA drops quite a bit.

Clippers/Celtics or Heat are fresh rivalries, so I'd like to see it.

Well you also have the Pat Riley connection with Lakers-Heat. And Miami is really where Lebron became a man and won titles so those fans are very loyal to him, whereas the Cleveland fans were burning his jersey's etc. so aren't as loyal (have a love/hate thing). So I think that would be the strongest storyline and emotional investment.

Lakers-Celtics, I think so much time has passed that there is little connection between these teams and the 80s teams besides the GM Danny Ainge. So the younger crowd wouldn't be as invested.

whereas the Cleveland fans were burning his jersey's etc. so aren't as loyal (have a love/hate thing).

Ohh we are Loyal, the last thing you ever want to do is cross someone who is fiercely loyal to you ( kind of like, no furry like that of a women scorned)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter