• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

It doesn't matter who wins the TOR/BOS series, bc I think my Miami Heat will beat them in 5 or 6 games. The Jae Crowder acquisiton was massive, the Heat IMO have the most depth left out of any of the teams remaining, the only team that could challenge them for that title is the Clips. But that Raptors/Celtics game tonight was AWESOME.

It doesn't matter who wins the TOR/BOS series, bc I think my Miami Heat will beat them in 5 or 6 games. The Jae Crowder acquisiton was massive, the Heat IMO have the most depth left out of any of the teams remaining, the only team that could challenge them for that title is the Clips. But that Raptors/Celtics game tonight was AWESOME.

I agree the Heat are amazing but I think you give Crowder way to much credit , he a solid vetern that does the little things, every team has this guy. I rmemeber about 4 years ago, I forget his name some big center all the Rap fans thought he was amazing, and like Crowder he was just a guy doing his job. Can any of you raptor fans help me remember, his name, he would get youa rebound, make 3-4 hard fould and hit a shot once in a whie

I agree the Heat are amazing but I think you give Crowder way to much credit , he a solid vetern that does the little things, every team has this guy. I rmemeber about 4 years ago, I forget his name some big center all the Rap fans thought he was amazing, and like Crowder he was just a guy doing his job. Can any of you raptor fans help me remember, his name, he would get youa rebound, make 3-4 hard fould and hit a shot once in a whie

Jonas Valančiūnas ? Big centre, traded to the Memphis Grizzlies for Gasol... maybe?

It seems like teams are treating the playoffs like every playoff year, and shrinking their rotation to 7-8 players. That's pretty tough on the players considering the hockey-style schedule.

so I'm actually thinking that the rest the Heat are getting might be more beneficial than any depth.

Jonas Valančiūnas ? Big centre, traded to the Memphis Grizzlies for Gasol... maybe?

no,but maybe byamambo or somehitng like that, I forgot, but my point was he a a player who did everyhting like crowder, besides a defination of a deffensive player is one who cant shoot

Disagree. Crowder is on another level, especially for his salary. He was a key cog in Boston and when they traded him away they suffered. Offensively he's solid but defensively he's elite which often doesn't show up in stats as well as being a tenacious rebounder. I wouldn't consider someone like him at that salary a dime a dozen in the league.

no,but maybe byamambo or somehitng like that, I forgot, but my point was he a a player who did everyhting like crowder, besides a defination of a deffensive player is one who cant shoot

Dikembe Mutombo, couldn’t be - never a raptor...

Disagree. Crowder is on another level, especially for his salary. He was a key cog in Boston and when they traded him away they suffered. Offensively he's solid but defensively he's elite which often doesn't show up in stats as well as being a tenacious rebounder. I wouldn't consider someone like him at that salary a dime a dozen in the league.

are you his agent

Just for the record Valachunis was and is a real good playe,r I was tlaking about a medicore guy like Crowder, that does the dirt work and becomes a fan favorite and each city thinks there guy is amazing

popcorn::

Im

Wracking my brain when over tired... lol.

Bismack Biyombo, Centre/power forward... (also from The Congo).
Still playing - Hornets.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter