Need a referral for the current DVC purchase incentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerram

DIS Veteran
The current deal is this, with a referral. I just spoke to my guide.

the new program is the $8 credit for AKV or $10 credit for SSR
$500 Disney Gift Card

Please PM me if you need referral for this deal and also, if you want to reach my guide directly, I can give you his name and direct number. He is very easy to work with and is essentially no pressure.

I'm not sure how long this current incentive deal will last. I will post when I find out. Please Pm me if you need a referral.

What is the promo for add-ons? I read something about a $500 gift card but how many points do you need to add-on to qualify for this? I am assuming the GC is only for AKV or SSR purchases.

Funny thing, we just recently went on the waitlist for more BWV points since we could not use the developer's point incentive for the last deal. The points are in my account as of today, but we haven't received any paperwork yet.

What happens if the current incentive for add-ons makes more sense? Can I switch the deal and buy AKV instead? We would most likely be buying in more points, thus giving Disney more of our money. But isn't that usually the way it works?

I am off tomorrow and can call my guide then, but just wanted to get the heads up on the new add-on incentive to see whether we should consider it.

I would just say it would be better to call your guide and see what can be done.It is better just to ask them you never know what they can do for you.
What is the promo for add-ons? I read something about a $500 gift card but how many points do you need to add-on to qualify for this? I am assuming the GC is only for AKV or SSR purchases.

Funny thing, we just recently went on the waitlist for more BWV points since we could not use the developer's point incentive for the last deal. The points are in my account as of today, but we haven't received any paperwork yet.

What happens if the current incentive for add-ons makes more sense? Can I switch the deal and buy AKV instead? We would most likely be buying in more points, thus giving Disney more of our money. But isn't that usually the way it works?

I am off tomorrow and can call my guide then, but just wanted to get the heads up on the new add-on incentive to see whether we should consider it.

Love, Love, Love DVC. If you need a referral, just PM me, I'll be happy to help you out.

I'd be happy to be a referral and send you my guides info if you don't already have one. He's great!

Anyone needs a referral let me know my guide Brian is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my husbnad and I took the plunge and are becoming DVC members today ( WOO HOO :banana: ). As part of the new program if I have a DVC member referral from Illinois we will get a $500 g.c. The person who refers us gets a little something too. If it's your first referral in a calendar year you get a $200 g.c. I'm sorry I don't remember what the g.c. amount was for a second or third referral, I'm too giddy! So if someone in Illinois could please give us a referral I would really appreciate it. Unfortunatly I can only have one referral so I will take the first one I get (sorry). Thank you so much and thanks to everyone on these boards! You guys have really made researching this decision very easy!

Laura

All I need is yours and your spouses (if you are married) full name, city, and of course state.

I'll find out from my rep. about how long it will take for you to recieve your g.c.

Sorry I can't send private msgs. The boards wouldn't allow me to do it because my post count is so low.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi Bellona,
I sent you a P.M. with the information. I'm not sure if your guide told you it needed to be from the same state, but it shouldn't matter. Any referral should get you the same incentive deal.
good luck

Thanks to everyone who responded. We are offical DVC owners! WOO HOO!

Now the next big decision is where do we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter