Need a referral for the current DVC purchase incentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can be used as a referral if anyone needs one let me know.
We have a great guide,very very patient;) not that I would have tried her patience or anything.

If anyone is still looking for a referral let me know!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Kristin

A
s of Friday, , this announcement was made from DVC:
"NEW" AK Incentive...SSR stays the same..

No change to SSR:
$10. discount
plus $500. gift card for 160 pts.

AK Incentive:
$8. discount..
plus
an extra years (2008) pts.
plus
an equal/extra amt. of pts. THIS YEAR to USE @ (only) SSR (because AK isn't ready yet).
plus
NO MF till May 2009

Hi, We are UK based and looking at resale for DVC. Although I really fancy AKL by hubby isn't sure. We have stayed at SSR and are staying there again in Aug, and we can't decide whether to wait and look at AKL or go for a resale before then, (either Wilderness lodge or Boardwalk).

I 'm sorry to be dumb! :confused3 but could you let me know what the current price Disney are offering both SSR & AKL for, so I work out the price direct? Also what the last two incentives mean you posted?.

Many thanks,

Kate

Yes the price is 104.00pp at AKV and SSR then you get 10.00 off PP at SSR and then 8.00off PP at AKV.
A

Hi, We are UK based and looking at resale for DVC. Although I really fancy AKL by hubby isn't sure. We have stayed at SSR and are staying there again in Aug, and we can't decide whether to wait and look at AKL or go for a resale before then, (either Wilderness lodge or Boardwalk).

I 'm sorry to be dumb! :confused3 but could you let me know what the current price Disney are offering both SSR & AKL for, so I work out the price direct? Also what the last two incentives mean you posted?.

Many thanks,

Kate

I spoke to my guide today and the latest deal is this, with a referral.

the incentive deal is the $10 credit per point for SSR
Plus :
Option #1 a $500 Disney Gift Card with a 160 point contract or
Option #2 a $1000 Disney Gift Card with a 320 point contract

or:
the AKV incentive deal is
1: the $8 credit per point for AKV.
2:
June 08 points that can't be used until May 09 when AKVII opens.
3: an equal number of points as a bonus which need to be used in the next 12 months at SSR or II exchange.
4:
Dues do not start until May when resort opens.

This is the same for new or current DVC members

Please PM me if you need referral for this deal and also, if you would like to reach my guide directly, I can give you his name and direct number. He is very easy to work with and is essentially no pressure.

Thanks for confirming the latest program & prices I posted this week..rogerram ! :goodvibes

Also...there has been NO end date announced for this current promo.

BTW..in speaking to my guide this week about this new deal, I asked about KT. Was told that all lips are sealed, under pain of diciplinary action from Disney.
My gut/guess thinks that when SSR sells out, probably summer, we'll hear something about KT starting to be sold.:worship:

Anyone need any other information, or referral, please pm or e-mail senecabeach@comcast.net

Anyone still need a referral please let me know my guide Brian is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello- '

My husband and I are just starting to research getting a DVC and would like to know all the goods/bads, etc. We have 2 girls, a 4 1/2 year old and almost 2 year old.

All the help would be great, these incentives sound appealing.

Just so you know up front, I am clueless at this point as we only just start looking into it so all of your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nikki

just bumping this up, so people know the current incentive deal.

the incentive deal is the $10 credit per point for SSR
Plus :
Option #1 a $500 Disney Gift Card with a 160 point contract or
Option #2 a $1000 Disney Gift Card with a 320 point contract

or:
the AKV incentive deal is
1: the $8 credit per point for AKV.
2:
June 08 points that can't be used until May 09 when AKVII opens.
3: an equal number of points as a bonus which need to be used in the next 12 months at SSR or II exchange.
4:
Dues do not start until May when resort opens.

This is the same for new or current DVC members

Please PM me if you need referral for this deal and also, if you would like to reach my guide directly, I can give you his name and direct number. He is very easy to work with and is essentially no pressure.

If anyone still needs a referral, feel free to pm me. We have been members for 11 years and have a fabulous guide.

Add me to the list of members who would be happy to do a referral. Patty has only been my guide since last May. However, through her I have done my initial buy along with 2 add-ons. She has been great to work with!

Just PM me if you would like a referral.

If anyone needs a referral please feel free to pm our guide is GREAT and has been really easy to deal with everytime we've added on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love a referral for the current promos. We are old DVC members that sold before we had kids. That was stupid!!

when did it start 15.00 off per point? I just called about one and one half weeks ago and it was 10.00 off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter