Need a referral for the current DVC purchase incentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the cost will be $112 per point AKV Jan 15th and the credit will be $6.25 per point? NET cost of $105.75...Now NET cost is $96 per point..

Increase of $9.75 per pointHmmmm....Interesting in such a down economy..Can't imagine that there will be alot of buyers in January..January traditionally sluggish month to begin with post holidays, no less with this economic downturn????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If anyone still needs a referral let me know!!!!!!!

That's just a new spin on the current offers.

The $1000 Gift Card is 160 points x the AKV promo of $6.25 per point. A few months back they started paying the promotional incentives back in the form of gift cards.

And the "free vacation" is +/- the Developer's Points.

Just didn't want people to think there was an additional $1000 incentive in addition to the other things being offered.

Yes, Tjkraz...

Very true. :goodvibes

Newbies should NOT confuse this as a 1K additional incentive and "always get the official incentive information" from thier guide...while Disney trying to make this look better than it truly is.
:rolleyes1

DVC is not cheap and a big financial decision for families and should be entered with ALL the sound information newbies can get and Disney or existing members shouldn't manipulate the offer...nothing really changes..costs same $$.

Newbies:
Keep doing your homework and if you are ready to take the plunge or need more information to help your family finalize a decision....feel free to pm/e-mail me.
Whether you need a referral or not...I'd be happy to help!!
:flower3:

If anyone still needs a referral please let me know our guide is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbies:
Keep doing your homework and if you are ready to take the plunge or need more information to help your family finalize a decision....feel free to pm/e-mail me.
Whether you need a referral or not...I'd be happy to help!! :thumbsup2

Talked to my guide this week he is great. Let me know if you want his info. Thanks,,!!​

Does anyone share their referral rewards with the people that they ask to give their names or do you keep it all for yourself? I do offer to share my referral rewards with those that use us as referrals.

Does anyone share their referral rewards with the people that they ask to give their names or do you keep it all for yourself? I do offer to share my referral rewards with those that use us as referrals.

This is strictly MHO.......

keep it all for yourself?
ABSOLUTELY....its not like its a huge perk that will change my lifestyle!!:rotfl2:

I spend much time sharing tons of DVC information with potential newbies, new members and those who already have guides (where referrals dont count).

Hopefully the newbie appreciates all the information and chooses a DVC member as a referral...who has helped them make a sound informative/financial decision for thier family on locking in future vacations at today's prices...and not mearly a "bribe".

The newbie gets whatever incentive Disney is offering at the time and goes in very knowledgable about DVC. Disney gives me a thank you and perk for the referral. AMEN.

No...I don't feel sharing that perk is warrented/necessary nor should/will it entice a newbie to choose me as thier referral. Since gift cards are given by Disney & $$ put towards an add on or your mtc. fees...
...I'm guessing that you write newbies a personal check :confused3 also assuming you share 50% of the referral? :confused3

Hypothetically...no flames please:lovestruc
So....since the newbie doesn't know what level referral YOU are on...if your on the 5th referral.... Do you tell the newbie and share that perk with them ?
If so...I applaud your honesty... but it mostly sounds like a scam to me. Ya could be telling everyone that its your 1st referral...right??:rolleyes1

I will be sharing my next referral as well. I will be sending whoever uses me as a referral next a 200 dollar disney gift card, my guide is awesome, let me know if you need a referral.
Lesley

Let me know if anyone needs a referral. Just got an email from DVC stating the following::

Experience unforgettable family vacations for years to come. When you purchase a minimum real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort before January 15, 2009, receive a complimentary Disney vacation* getaway plus a $1,000 Gift Card that you can use during your trip. Just imagine the vacation opportunities ahead of you with hundreds of Member Getaways to choose from.

My guide is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

There are some really good incentive deals right now and I hear the prices are going up soon, also. If anyone needs a referral, I have an excellent guide and can contact him for you. He is very low pressure and great to work with. He is a senior guide who has been there forever(well at least since 1999 when we became members and probably much longer).I was very fortunate i got him.

Let me know if you need any info on DVC -- I'd be happy to get you in touch with my Guide -- he's terrific. A Sr. Guide, very low-pressure -- tons of great information.

If anyone needs a referral please let me know our guide is wonderful. He has been around a long time and no-pressure sales...!!!!

If anyone is still looking for a referralbefore the price increase let me know. Our guide is WONDERFUL!!

I'm available for giving a referral also! I have a great guide!

Anyone still looking for a referral!!!!!!!!!!

The new BLT referral deals are very good right now and may be the best for a while(although you never know). They have excellent incentives with a referral and now could be a good time as there is an upcoming increase in the cost per point. There are also similar referral deals at AKV too. If anyone needs a referral, I have an excellent guide and can contact him for you. He is very low pressure and great to work with. Sometimes I wonder if he is too easy going as he never tries to do anything that wouldn't work for your particular situation( which is rare in the sales business, but refreshing). He is a senior guide who has been there for many years and has an outstanding track record with myself, my family and my friends.We were very fortunate we got him. Please PM me with any questions you may have and good luck.
Roger

Alright. Think we're ready to take the plunge. (I say "plunge" because of the state of the economy. Oh well, can't cheat your family out of vacation time and memories, can you?)

Glad I found this thread about the referral program. Just a couple questions:

1. Are referrals tied to a specific DVC Guide? That is, I'm near the Woodfield DTD store, and will likely purchase there. Does the person that refers me, need to be associated with a DVC Guide at that location?

2. Does anyone have any personal experience or preferences for any specific Guide at the Woodfield DTD store?

3. I'd be willing to work with someone on this board to refer me and share the rewards. Just PM me or reply.

4. Has anyone recently had experience with the DTD stores throwing in annual passes as an extra incentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter