Need a referral for the current promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention "Newbies".......

Don't let all us DVCers, looking to be mentors, scare you away :scared:

We are all part of the DVC Disney family....looking to "Share the Magic" with you!! ;)

Feel free to ask questions here, whether you need a referral or not, let us help ease your mind concerning this big financial decision and committment !!
:wave2:

I am in PA too, so no referral bonus, but would be more than happy to share my name (and city and state) with someone who would like to take advantage of the bonus.

Spreading my own little bit of pixie dust. pixiedust:

And if you decide to join........Welcome Home!

I understand that there is a "referral incentive" that reduces the price of points by $15. Anyone willing to share their name and hometown so that I may take advantage of this? PM me if you can help!

Thanks!

mom2dzb said:
I understand that there is a "referral incentive" that reduces the price of points by $15. Anyone willing to share their name and hometown so that I may take advantage of this? PM me if you can help!

Thanks!

Got my referral! Thanks to all who offered.

• New Disney Promotion to celebrate 15 years in operation

• If you need a referral give me a holler by PM or email!
  • Disney is offering $15 off per point on SSR for current members and referrals of friends. You have to be referred to get this discount.

The $15 discount (with referral) is just for SSR correct? Can anyone tell me how much yearly maintenance fees are and are taxes included in MF or are they billed separately?

What are the advantages of buying directly from Disney when you can buy resale for around the same $ per point?

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this and maybe I'm just not understanding this whole points thing!

If anyone needs a referral, I would be happy to give one...just send me a PM!

And if you have any questions, just ask....We've been members since the beginning of 2005 and are extremely happy with our purchase (We sail on the Members cruise in a little more than a week....can't wait!!!)

jksgrammy said:
The $15 discount (with referral) is just for SSR correct? Can anyone tell me how much yearly maintenance fees are and are taxes included in MF or are they billed separately?

What are the advantages of buying directly from Disney when you can buy resale for around the same $ per point?

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this and maybe I'm just not understanding this whole points thing!

Yes, the $15 discount with referral is just for SSR. Taxes are included in the maintenance fees. The MF at SSR are currently $3.98 a point. The advantage of buying resale is that you can purchase at a resort that is no longer available (Disney is only selling SSR right now), the price per point can be lower, depending on the incentives that Disney is offering. You must purchase a minimum of 150 points thru Disney, while you can purchase any number thru resale. However, Disney does have the Right of First Refusal (ROFR) for resales.
But once you purchase, you are considered the same as any other DVC owner.

It is just wonderful to hear "Welcome Home"

I'd also be happy to help anyone (just send a PM) who needs a referral - we love our DVC (and our guide!) :thumbsup2 :smooth:

Someone provided me a referral about 1 week ago (E.A.in Maine-thanks!), and I'd be happy to provide one for you now that I am a new SSR dvc member as of wednesday! Send me a pm.

Thanks to all for the PM's with your referral info. Have lots of thinking to do, especially with the announcement of the new AK DVC! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter