• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with Disney weather!

Jessalyn

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

I go to Disney on the 5th of January and I do not know what to expect for weather. I have been looking at weather.com and it has said taht it has been netween 40 and 60 the past week. Yet I have heard others, including some friends from Florida, tell me that it is in the 30's and unusually cold for Florida. Am I going to need a winter coat and gloves for my Januay trip? I have no idea what to bring or wear. Plus I am sure it is not winter coat weather during the day, but am I supposed to lug a coat around all day because we will be at the parks from about 11 am to close. Help!

we were there last chrismas and some days you would nead a coat and gloves in the morning ,and it would be too cold to swim some days then outher days it was nice and warm which was most of them even DW had a swim my advice would be to layer if it was gong to be cold in morning as it usaly warmed up in the day so you can take layers off but take a coat and gloves beter to be safe
Paulh

Someone else on the board suggest www.wftv.com which I have been checking. They give a 3-5 day forecast. I've been checking this daily, we're leaving for WDW on 12/29. Have fun!!

Currently it is 73 and sunny - earlier it was a little sprinkly - it's supposed to be wet like this all through the weekend. Last night we were out in short sleeves - no jackets and long pants. This is the way it has been..... except for one day when we did need jackets.

I would agree to keep checking the local weather on wftv.

Have fun!

Plan to dress in layers. The weather has been so wacky the last couple weeks. I wore a snowsuit on my infant twice this month, because it got so cold at night. Today we're wearing short sleeves! You just never know.

We are planning to go Easter vacation. We are also wondering what the weather might be like???? When we watch the parade on tv, its looked pretty nice and sunny!

We're there in Feb, how accurate are forecasts in this area?
Our hometown is near the Rocky Mountains and the forecasts are wrong about 50% of the time and may be off by up to 15 degrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter