Need tips on going Easter week

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
Dsruba gave me some good tips on another thread I posted, but I was wondering if other people had tips on how to handle the crowds at this time of year.
We don't want to take the kids out of school anymore so this is the only time we can go. I just want to make it as stress free as possible.

Honestly, its not as bad as you think . . .we've been Easter week in 99 and 00 . . .crowds were more so during the 2000 vacation because of the Millennium Celebration. The key to a stress-free vacation is to take your time!! Another important thing to do is to make your PS! I made that mistake last year!! When we arrived at WDW Easter week 2000, I could not get a PS at the times I wanted, we ate dinner every night after 8pm! And it was very hard to get a Character B-fast. So just remember to do that before you leave. What we did to stay away from crowds was to eat a later b-fast around 10am, go to the parks for a couple hours, return to our resort to swim and hang out and relax, then return after dinner. We have never had a STRESSED out vacation yet. You'll be fine . . .honest . . .just think we are going on July 4th next year! Never mind the crowds, how bout the heat and humidity?? LOL April is beautiful!!

Since you have this question twice on Theme Parks Board, I am directing this one to our Tips Board. Thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter