Need to decide today- help with hotel

Thank you all!

One last one to throw in the mix. I was able to get the Homewood suites for very cheap- 608 for all three nights for a King daily suite with bunk bed and trundle, king and a sofa bed in another room.

GC is 1200 for 2 nights
Courtyard is 1000 for 2 nights
Residence inn is 900 for 2 nights

I really want the GC but I am not sure I can justify when the homewood is so cheap!

Homewood gets great reviews here -- go for it and use the savings on some extra magic in the parks! :) (I think some guests walk to the TS lot to use the free shuttles to/from the parks when they don't feel like walking.)

Oh, that's a good savings, all right. I am not familiar with Homewood Suites personally, but as theluckyrabbit said, many here have given it great reviews and it is close to the Toy Story lot for the free shuttles! Free hot breakfast too, I think, and maybe an evening cocktail period? For 2 nights, I would go with it!

I agree, your rate on Homewood sounds like a good deal. Homewood is further, but with that level of savings you can Uber or Lyft back and forth to the parks if you find the walk too long, or the Toy Story lot shuttles inconvenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter