Need your help please

52plan4

Mouseketeer
Can any one tell me how US/IOA compare in size to DisneyLAND/Calif. Adventure theme parks.Our family wants to do US/IOA, Seaworld,and WetnWild, after our Disney cruise and I don't know how long we should spend at each park.We will be staying at HRH(FOTL access yeah!!) and purchasing the Orlando Flexpass so we can park hop any way/day. Any suggestions? Yes we want to see/do it all-never been to Florida before
Our family =Mom ,Dad ,Sons 11&12 ,Daughter 4
Orlando vacation is second week of May

USF/IOA are similar in size to DL and California Adventure. They are very well laid out and not separated like US Hollywood. I would recommend at least one day in each park even with front of the line privileges because it takes that long to take it all in. Considering you have a flex pass, too, I would definitely give at least one day to each park. I haven't been to Seaworld in about six years, but when I was, it was a 1/2 day park. I understand that a lot has been added since, so it may be a full day park now. Have fun!

SeaWorld can definitely take a full day since you won't have your express access there. Get a map with a schedule of shows as you enter and plan your day. If you like coasters, head right back for Kraken before the crowds get there. It's GREAT. Wet and Wild is a water park. Get there early and stake out your spot and enjoy.

We easily spent a full day at Seaworld but we like to dally at the exhibits. It was much more laid back than the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter