Never say never...New Year New Plan **a NYE 2018/2019 PTR** Updated 12/26

Ugh! I'm sorry you were feeling taken advantage of. It drives me crazy!! And most of the time I just feel so guilty if I don't give in.
That is exactly it!!! The self imposed guilt!!!

Thank you!! I think we have everything, still not feeling prepared for some reason :rotfl:
I feel that way every time I am packing.

I may pop in from time to time through the week. If we're facebook friends or you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure I'll be posting!!
HAVE FUN!!!! I will be looking for photos to brighten my day sitting at home! We watched Syracuse play in the Camping Bowl game yesterday in Orlando. And DH was just like, I wish we were in Florida now.

HAVE FUN!!!! I will be looking for photos to brighten my day sitting at home! We watched Syracuse play in the Camping Bowl game yesterday in Orlando. And DH was just like, I wish we were in Florida now.

Thank you!! I'll get some good ones to make everyone feel part of the experience!! I've been thinking of doing facebook live of fireworks if I can figure out how :rotfl:

I guess it's time to log off here and go be productive :sad:

It was actually about $15/$20 ish cheaper to see the rhinos at Animal Kingdom! But the Denver zoo had so many animal meet options, I know I'm going to want to do one of them when we finally make our way out there.
I'd really like to do some of them in Denver... I just seem to spend all of my fun money on trips away from home :laughing: We do Denver Zoo passes each year though. You'll have to give me a shout when you make it this way!

I mean, who doesn't MEASURE? Or at the very least, pay attention to the surroundings of the house. If you want to live in the woods, don't buy a house in town. They make me nuts!!

I don't know I work in a furniture store so I see a lot of people who don't measure things :rotfl: It amazes me, but so many people order custom made furniture and never measure the rooms and then the delivery people can't get it in their house. But I would think you'd at least pay attention to the location of your house.

If it were up to me, I'd tell them to figure it out on their own and not enable them - but Matt just wants to shut them up, LOL!!! They are very persistent. I'm sorry you have to deal with in law stuff too!! I feel guilty when I complain, but it's always so over-the-top with them, nothing is ever a "normal" problem - I just don't understand how everyday life stuff is so complicated for them. It's like they're babies and we have to teach them very basic things. Up until a few years ago when I put my foot down, MIL would call Matt when she was traveling somewhere and ask HIM to make her hotel/flight reservations, etc, for her. How hard is it to google or use a phone book?? She knows how to use the internet, she can make her own hotel arrangements. Sorry, they get me all worked up :rotfl:

Oooh I would have no patience for that!! And yeah really though...it's not all that difficult these days to book a trip! All you have to do is type what you want into "the google!!" Or pay a travel agent if you need someone to hold your hand.

I have packed so many outfits. Will I wear any of them? Who knows! It's supposed to be very hot this week, are you ready?? I am not! I was really hoping we'd end up with some in between wonderfulness of not too hot and not freezing like last year.

I can't believe the weather we're supposed to be getting!! I may have to make a trip to Walmart for an extra pair of shorts, because I was NOT prepared when I left home to spend the holidays with family and packed a suitcase for home and one for Disney all in advance at the same time! But I'm just glad that *knock on wood* it doesn't look like the freeeeeeezing weather we had last year. (Never forget! :cold:)

I may pop in from time to time through the week. If we're facebook friends or you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure I'll be posting!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Flight drama!!

Our flight from home to Atlanta was delayed so long that we’ll miss our connection in Atlanta. We are on standby for a flight but our current one is scheduled to land as that one takes off.

So, we’ll be spending the night in Atlanta (landing there when we’d have been landing in Orlando), and flying to Orlando at 730ish in the morning.

We’re going to miss our Epcot fast passes. I’m trying to change them while I’m just sitting here in the airport but no luck. I could switch to Magic Kingdom, but limited to times there, too.

I guess we’ll just make the best of it!

Flight drama!!

Our flight from home to Atlanta was delayed so long that we’ll miss our connection in Atlanta. We are on standby for a flight but our current one is scheduled to land as that one takes off.

So, we’ll be spending the night in Atlanta (landing there when we’d have been landing in Orlando), and flying to Orlando at 730ish in the morning.

We’re going to miss our Epcot fast passes. I’m trying to change them while I’m just sitting here in the airport but no luck. I could switch to Magic Kingdom, but limited to times there, too.

I guess we’ll just make the best of it!
Oh no, that stinks! I hope your luck gets better! Have a wonderful trip and News Years! No matter what, ringing it in at WDW is awesome!

Ugh, sorry to hear about your flight delay. Here's hoping the rest of the trip is super smooth! :goodvibes

Checking in again...

Travel day was a disaster, but as soon as we finally made it to WDW property it got much better!!

We are LOVING the Polynesian (after I hated it in October 2017), feeling the magic, and I’m actually relaxing

We celebrated the new year with a nearly empty Trader Sam’s and fireworks from the Volcano Pool deck!

Today is VIP guide day, but until then I think we’re starting 2019 the same way we ended 2018...Volcano Pool here we come!!

So glad you are there safely and loving the Poly! What longhouse did you get? I just followed you on IG and have to say your Snow White Disneybound was PERFECTION! Enjoy the pool and your plaid. Can't wait to hear all about it!

We are LOVING the Polynesian (after I hated it in October 2017), feeling the magic, and I’m actually relaxing

We celebrated the new year with a nearly empty Trader Sam’s and fireworks from the Volcano Pool deck!

Today is VIP guide day, but until then I think we’re starting 2019 the same way we ended 2018...Volcano Pool here we come!!
So, glad that things have turned around for you guys!!! Today with the VIP guide should be ALOT of fun! Enjoy!

We watched the fireworks on the live stream and I was glad we weren't in that mess o people!

Hope you are having a great time!!! Sorry about your flight disaster, too....ughhh. At least you are there now!

So glad you are there safely and loving the Poly! What longhouse did you get? I just followed you on IG and have to say your Snow White Disneybound was PERFECTION! Enjoy the pool and your plaid. Can't wait to hear all about it!

We are in Rarotonga, it’s the perfect location!!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with that outfit - the Queen in particular was very vocal about my Dopey purse. I don’t think the actual Dopey even noticed

Fun fact : Peter Pan float tastes like gas station bathroom cleaner smells, is gritty, and leaves a waxy film on your teeth. Gross!! Only real food disappointment so far, luckily.
Thanks for taking one for the team... I'll remember this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter