Never say never...New Year New Plan **a NYE 2018/2019 PTR** Updated 12/26

Fun fact : Peter Pan float tastes like gas station bathroom cleaner smells, is gritty, and leaves a waxy film on your teeth. Gross!! Only real food disappointment so far, luckily.
Bummer! My girls want the tinkerbell ice cream more.. Was it the ice cream that tasted bad?

Bummer! My girls want the tinkerbell ice cream more.. Was it the ice cream that tasted bad?

It was the ice cream/sherbet. I am wondering if it just wasn’t mixed we’ll?? Like how dole whip is made from powdery stuff, maybe this is too and it was a bad batch? Normally I love sherbet and sprite mixed, but this wasn’t good at all. It was slightly better as it melted down into the sprite. The soft serve by itself was the yucky part. It has generally been reviewed well, but none of the four of us liked it. We ordered two and they both went into the trash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter