Never To Early,who Is Going In May?

My family will be making one of our annual pilgrammages to WDW around Memorial day weekend. All 8 of us, kids, grandkids included. We are planning to try the Contemporary this time , in the garden wings. We are adding the CR to our list of resorts we have stayed at, POFQ, CS, Poly, Pop, WL and ASM. So far the WL is the consensus family favorite. See you in May. Hopefully my Son-in-Law will be back from his third tour in Iraq with the Marine Corps.

ME!!!! Will be at Carribean Beach this time with my whole family & my best friend!! This thread has been going on forever!! Sheesh!! Since 2003!

My mother and I are going for the Flower and Garden Festival, we will be there 5/15-5/19! We will be at the POFQ...I was hoping to stay at an Epcot resort but my mother really likes the compactness of the POFQ and since we are splitting the cost I will humor her.

We are Vacation Club owners at Saratoga Springs. Wife, I, and sister-in law will be there for the long weekend. Looking forward to the sunshine already!!

I think I'm on this thread earlier from last year...! But we just rescheduled and will be heading south in May again in 2006. This time we'll be spending a couple nights at the BCV's, a week at the VWL and finishing up with 4 nights at the Poly. SO EXCITED!!!

:goodvibes

DH ::MickeyMo, DD(7) :earsgirl:,DD(4) :earsgirl:, and I ::MinnieMo will be there from May 13-20. Just in time to celebrate Mothers Day and my B-Day :flower: ...still don't know where to stay...I'm considering renting points to stay at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I've never done this before...the last time we stayed at Disney my oldest DD was 2 and we stayed at the Poly. I'm sooooo excited to take the little one now.

ETA: We're now going the last week of April. I wish I could go on my exact bday in May but I guess sooner is better. :)

MinnieM21 said:
ETA: We're now going the last week of April. I wish I could go on my exact bday in May but I guess sooner is better. :)
I think that's actaully a good time to go. Our first trip was in 2000, the last week of April. Weather was very nice and crowds weren't bad at all. (In fact, I overheard one CM at Epcot mention to another that they hadn't seen such a small crowd before.)

Just got a Southwest Airlines DING fare today for BUF - MCO for $44 each way, So I'm heading to WDW for May 20th - May 24th :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

We are going May6th-13th staying at POR . Surprise for my kids
Kim.
:yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter