Never To Early,who Is Going In May?

:cool1: We'll be at POP Century May 26 & 27 then BWV May 28- June 5...Can't wait. Got all our AR taken care of! ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :stitch:

my mother is coming with me to take the boys to Star Wars Weekend. We will be celebrating my oldest's 6th b-day and his graduation from kindergarten. :) He has his "graduation ceremony" at 11:00, afterwards we (my parents, FIL, DH, I and both kids) will go out to lunch and Mom and I will tell them then that we are leaving...right then from lunch...to go to the airport and head to WDW for 5 days to "meet the Skywalker family." :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see DS's face when we tell him!!! :hyper:

going in may have not been to the world in early may since 96. can any one tell me if its still not that busy during this time? thanx

well hope to see you there we are going may 23rd till the 30th it is the first time for my youngest daughter she is 3almost 4. and tells everyone she is going. staying at pop also

we will be at pop century on may 23rd till the 30th cant wait my youngest daughters first time. :wave2:

Not sure if I was going to make this year due to a resignation and new person coming in at work but I made the ressie for May 7-13 at Pop. This is our first time at Pop Century. I was going to make a ressie at a moderate but all the free PH option rooms were sold out at the moderates so I had to settle for PC instead.

I will be there May 24 - June 2. We are going for a wedding at the Disney Pavilion on May 27. I am going with my bf, his bro, his dad, his mom will be coming that Fri to Mon, and there will be (i am guessing) 100-150 people coming for the wedding. It should be interesting. We are staying at the Caribean Beach. I am VERY excited! :cheer2:

Ma 4 - 7 at POP..me, Dw, DD(8), DS(4), along with my parents...first time for kids and my first time since back in the early 80's...last time I was there as a child Epcot was just starting to be built!!

April 30-May 6 -- Pop with DH, DS(7), My Mother, Sister and some friends who are staying at POR. It is our first trip and counting the days, minutes and seconds. WHOO HOO :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

We're Staying at PoP May 22-30th.Celebrating our 13th anniversery :lovestruc .all ADR's made Cant wait! :hourglass

Our ADR's:Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Planet Hollywood :smooth:
Coral Reef
Whispering Canyon
50"s Prime Time Cafe
Le Cellier

I Hope we made good choices! I Hope everyone has a great vacation!

Bayb

i see another vermonter will be staying at pop century the same time as us happy anniversery to you. we will be the family with all blonds except me (mom). maybe we will run into each other. if not have a great trip.

3NTN4WDW said:
:cool1: We'll be at POP Century May 26 & 27 then BWV May 28- June 5...Can't wait. Got all our AR taken care of! ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :stitch:
We're going, as I posted earlier, May 7-13 at Pop. I just wanted to 'pop in' (pun intended) to say that I was quite surprised when I made our ADR's last night. Every day, time and restaurant I picked was available. Last year, I had to modify our plans because one of the restaurants was unavailable until really late. BTW, my CM, Judy, said it must have been a Pop Century night as everyone she ressies for was staying at Pop.

I'm taking the whole family. We'll be at CBR May 7 - 13. It will be the first trip for all four of my grandchildren :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter