New Apartment and Expedition Everest

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Hey y'all!

I watched Wishes from my patio last night!!!! Wooo Hoooo!! It was very, very cool! Now we are home and unpacking. Last night we got the kitchen, bathroom (s), MJ's toys, all the clothes unpacked (I now have all of my appliances and dishes in the kitchen and I still have room to move and cook, it is soooo cool) The new place is great, I was worried that some of our furniture wouldn't fit, but it does and it looks awsome, I'll get some pics up soon. Our stove and dishwasher are all new, so is the carpeting.

This morning we jetted over to AK for about two hours to ride Everest and let MJ play in the Boneyard. Everest is very cool, the drop isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, going backwards is a little bit disorienting, the queue is very neat (at least the FP one is, we didn't use the regular queue) overall, a cool ride! Oh and we got a very cool "I conquered Expedition Everest" sunscreen for our car windshield (that was the free gift for CM's riding)

Disability note: The ride is very smooth and not jerky at all, it didn't hurt me at all like some of the older coasters do...The wheelchair seats are at the back of the train.

I am still feeling some of the effects of the drug overdose, MJ is having trouble sleeping because of all of the changes. Andrew and I are going to knock out the craft room tonight so most everything should be unpacked soon and she and I can get into a routine.

I'd like to say thank you to some special people who devoted their weekend to helping us....

Adam (OmegaKnight)
Mike (Slade)
Cliff and Wesley
Courtney (from County Bounty)
Daina (FL Attractions)
Andy (FIL) and Kevin (BIL)
Eric (Safari)

I'll be cooking you all dinner soon!

That's really cool. Glad to hear you are getting settled, and seeing WISHES from your house is really cool.

Congrats on your new apt! Can't imagine being able to see Wishes from my patio though! The only thing I can ever see is the top of my roof and the huge pine tree!!!! :)

Congrats also on riding EE, are you a CM or did one bring you along, just curious as I didn't think you were a CM. :confused3

DS can't wait to ride it in July, he says to me nearly every day, "I know the line will be, like forever long, but I'm willing to wait, really I am!".

Good luck on getting the rest of your stuff settled. :goodvibes

That's great Bonny! I'm glad to hear that you're moved in. I'm also glad to hear about EE- it sounds like fun!

Glad to hear you got moved in. I was thinking about you this weekend. How cool to see Wishes from your patio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter