New Balance Shoes

None of these shoes says Disney to me. Some look cool, but that isn't the same thing. If you saw someone wearing a pair of these shoes on the street, you would never guess that thy were Disney themed.
I agree. They are nice, but they're not nearly as Disney-feeling as the pink Minnies from 2014. Those just screamed "these are Disney shoes!!" and are my absolute favorites they've done so far. I'm so sad I was never able to get them.

Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain are definitely mislabeled based off a facebook video with their attraction backgrounds. I think the reason they're not obviously Disney is to appeal to a mass market. The "real" Space Mountain looks really good. It's my favorite ride too (besides the teacups, but those are very hard to tell they're based off the teacups). The "real" Haunted Mansion ones almost look like the eyes glow in the dark - or is that just the reflection at night in the video?

Do these shoes typically sell out? Do you have to buy them at the Disney expo or can you buy them elsewhere? How much do they cost? The normal Vazee Pace is $120.

Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain are definitely mislabeled based off a facebook video with their attraction backgrounds. I think the reason they're not obviously Disney is to appeal to a mass market. The "real" Space Mountain looks really good. It's my favorite ride too (besides the teacups, but those are very hard to tell they're based off the teacups). The "real" Haunted Mansion ones almost look like the eyes glow in the dark - or is that just the reflection at night in the video?

Do these shoes typically sell out? Do you have to buy them at the Disney expo or can you buy them elsewhere? How much do they cost? The normal Vazee Pace is $120.
Depending on popularity they will sell out in certain sizes. Last year I didn't have a problem getting dumbo ones though. I believe they were anywhere from $140-$160.

I have Goofy, dumbo and now Donald. They sell older models Goofy, Minnie, Cinderella, Mickey, and Donald at new Balance outlets.

Wait, so I want both Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion but many are saying that only men's sizes available are in Space Mountain. Don't say it is so!

I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere.
Yes, the Space Mountain and Toy Story shoes are men's and Haunted Mansion and Tea Party are women's - at least according to the New Balance folks I talked with at the Super Heroes marathon. But she suggested just adjusting the size so you can get them too. I'm not entirely sure how that will work (I don't wear NB) but that is what she told me when I expressed dismay.

Yes, the Space Mountain and Toy Story shoes are men's and Haunted Mansion and Tea Party are women's - at least according to the New Balance folks I talked with at the Super Heroes marathon. But she suggested just adjusting the size so you can get them too. I'm not entirely sure how that will work (I don't wear NB) but that is what she told me when I expressed dismay.
Well that sucks, I was hoping HM would be unisex.

Boo! Well, I guess my wallet is happy.

What size is a mens 12D in a women's? I need those Haunted Mansion shoes... seems like a mistake to not let us boys be happy haunts.

I'm thinking the haunted Mansion will be mine! Wish the t-Party had actual t-cups on it. It's probably a no-go which makes me sad.

Are these going to be available at the Expo in January?? I can't find anything on the website.

For those asking, all New Balances are ultimately "unisex" unless you need a special width.

My husband runs in the same model of shoe as the Haunted Mansion shoe, and on the tongue it lists Mens and Womens sizing in both US and UK sizes. So don't give up hope!!

I want to say that Brooks and Nike are the only running shoes that tend to differentiate between male and female.

For those asking, all New Balances are ultimately "unisex" unless you need a special width.

My husband runs in the same model of shoe as the Haunted Mansion shoe, and on the tongue it lists Mens and Womens sizing in both US and UK sizes. So don't give up hope!!

I want to say that Brooks and Nike are the only running shoes that tend to differentiate between male and female.
That's great thanks!

Is there any chance there will be new runDisney shoes released for Princess weekend....Beauty and the Beast maybe??

Is there any chance there will be new runDisney shoes released for Princess weekend....Beauty and the Beast maybe??
Not likely. They usually only release one set of shoes for the entire year. Sometimes they'll unveil one more pair during the year but not all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter