New Balance Shoes

Has anyone seen info on whether/which shoes they'll offer in kids sizes this year?

Any reviews from the EXPO and the new shoes this year? Photos would be great too!

I don't know if anyone is still looking for the 2016 shoes (Ariel, Dumbo, Red/Black Mickey and Yellow Minnie) but I have seen multiple reports of these shoes hitting New Balance outlets!! I managed to get someone to buy me a pair of the Red and Black Mickey shoes. Just FYI.

Any reviews from the EXPO and the new shoes this year? Photos would be great too!
I bought Space Mountain but haven't worn them yet. I tried both toy story and space on and I liked the feel of space Mountain better.

I bought Space Mountain but haven't worn them yet. I tried both toy story and space on and I liked the feel of space Mountain better.

Yea.. based on looks alone, Space wins for me. Thoughts on HM? Also, my guess is no, but do they give any AP or DVC discounts at NB?

Yea.. based on looks alone, Space wins for me. Thoughts on HM? Also, my guess is no, but do they give any AP or DVC discounts at NB?
HM are technically women's shoes. They are the same type of shoe as the space Mountain.

I don't believe they take AP or DVC but I could be wrong.

HM are technically women's shoes. They are the same type of shoe as the space Mountain.

I don't believe they take AP or DVC but I could be wrong.

Yea I was aware of that but I still like them, just not sure they're masculine enough. I can pull off purple, especially when its haunted.

I had the Space Mountain shoes on... I liked the way they fit... but i just couldn't pull the trigger for the price. I usually buy my running shoes for $80 or less with end-of -season sales, so I couldn't justify $130 for these.

I MAYBE regret that a little, but that money was well spent on Sunday night at Jiko. :D

I bought the HM shoes. They are incredibly detailed. I'll post pics later...I also have pics of the SM shoes (which I bought and later returned).

No AP or DVC discounts, no using Disney gift cards - you're paying New Balance, not Disney. :)

I bought the HM shoes. They are incredibly detailed. I'll post pics later...I also have pics of the SM shoes (which I bought and later returned).

No AP or DVC discounts, no using Disney gift cards - you're paying New Balance, not Disney. :)

Hoping both you @Ariel484 & @rteetz might be able to help CheapRunnerMichelle & I...

We were in at our local New Balance Store just before Christmas and they mentioned to us that they should be able to order in the rD shoes for us if we were able to provide them with the SKU numbers...any chance you have the SKU's for SM & HM on your shoe boxes? The 40% exchange on our Canadian dollar is a killer, so would only get these if we could get them back home. Thanks!

Hoping both you @Ariel484 & @rteetz might be able to help CheapRunnerMichelle & I...

We were in at our local New Balance Store just before Christmas and they mentioned to us that they should be able to order in the rD shoes for us if we were able to provide them with the SKU numbers...any chance you have the SKU's for SM & HM on your shoe boxes? The 40% exchange on our Canadian dollar is a killer, so would only get these if we could get them back home. Thanks!
I check and see if I have the receipt when I get home!

I'll check as well.

Haunted Mansion shoes. There are Hitchhiking Ghost clips you can buy for these for an additional $5 (I didn't buy them). They come with a second set of laces and glow in the dark:
32110379011_496ce10986_z.jpg

32110372501_59f6311aec_z.jpg

This isn't a great picture, but the wallpaper pattern is on the inside:
31388089294_c7e3029fea_z.jpg

"A hitchhiking ghost will follow you home!"
32080183042_88596ff299_z.jpg

31853386290_d14eddee57_z.jpg

If you are able to order the runDisney shoes into a Canadian store, please post on here! I would love a pair as well!! Thanks!!

Did anyone at the Marathon expo notice if they had previous models of shoes available for purchase? (Mickey/Minnie or Ariel). I will be there for Princess and my daughter prefers some of the older models so am hopeful I may be able to purchase a pair of those for my daughter. Thanks in advance!!

I still think its silly not to offer these Disney shoes to the general public. $$$$ being left on the table for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter