New BOG Dinner Menu

I’m pretty sure they did do a review. The vegan option was the salad, the pasta minus the ricotta and sorbet I think. It looked rather pathetic considering the price. I have a ADR for November 4th and I’m 99% sure I’ll end up dropping it soon as it’s not worth the price for us. We are 2 adults plus 2 Disney adults including one vegan, one vegetarian and one picky 16 year old who wouldn’t like anything on the adult menu.

Thank you! I'm still not finding it, but I'll take your word for it. I'll probably hold onto my ADR for a while, in case they make changes for the better, but I agree that this probably isn't worth it to me, either.

(Off topic, did you see the review for the vegan brat at Friar's Nook? It looks so yummy! I don't understand why WDW doesn't post these things on the menus, where available. I'm not usually one to ask for something off menu, and if not for sites like Vegan Disney World, I would have no way of knowing that such options exist.)

Thank you! I'm still not finding it, but I'll take your word for it. I'll probably hold onto my ADR for a while, in case they make changes for the better, but I agree that this probably isn't worth it to me, either.

(Off topic, did you see the review for the vegan brat at Friar's Nook? It looks so yummy! I don't understand why WDW doesn't post these things on the menus, where available. I'm not usually one to ask for something off menu, and if not for sites like Vegan Disney World, I would have no way of knowing that such options exist.)
Yes I did see that review and it does look very good, however it says it’s seasonal and only available for a few more weeks and I won’t be there until late October. I also saw the review for the WCC and booked a late lunch there before a MNSSHP. The vegan skillet looks amazing and I know my daughter will love it as well as she loves Gardein products.

I also would never know about these products with Vegan Disney World. I do think they are advertising vegan options on a lot more menus then they used to but not always. For example they now have Vegan lettuce cups on the regular menu at Sci-if but at Woodys Lunchbox in the same park they don’t offer the vegan grilled cheese on the regular menu. If I hadn’t see it on vegan Disney World I wouldn’t even know it existed and probably wouldn’t have bothered going there to ask for an off menu item.

I really enjoyed our BOG experiences in the past. I'm a vegetarian and thought the ratatouille dish was delicious and disappointed that it's gone. I also liked that you could chose your dessert which is no longer the case.
I have a reservation on our MNSSHP night around 6:30pm. I was hoping dinner would be about 1 hour has it had been in the past. Reports so far say 2 hours from being seated to exiting and I'm not willing to use that much party time eating. I'm really sad to have to cancel because BOG was something we looked forward to every trip.

Us, too. We went to BOG for dinner once before. My husband and I are both vegetarian and got soup and ratatouille. We really enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere (although we didn't have the best service). Now, it's hard to justify going and paying over $100 for us to get a total of 12 tortellini for dinner. I'm assuming they'll change their vegetarian option soon, though, because of all the reviews saying this entree isn't close to being worth the price charged for it.

Last edited:
Now, it's hard to justify going and paying over $100 for us to get a total of 12 tortellini for dinner.

If you scroll up, you’ll see BOG offering three courses (appetizer and dessert) with your meal. Not sure if you are exaggerating to make your case or just not following closely.

If you scroll up, you’ll see BOG offering three courses (appetizer and dessert) with your meal. Not sure if you are exaggerating to make your case or just not following closely.

It is true that this is a three course meal, however when the vegetarian option consists of a lovely portion of 6 tortellini as the main component of the entree the value is in no way near that if the filet option. BOG needs to step up the veg entree imo.

My DH and I had dinner at BOG last night. We really loved the new menu! The food quality and presentation are definitely better than before.

I had the child’s fruit and cheese plate for my appetizer (no problem substituting), the filet for dinner and then that divine dessert. Loved the macaron — could have just eaten three of those! My DH has the salad, pork tenderloin and pork belly and, of course, dessert. He subbed mashed potatoes for the cauliflower purée with no problem. We were hoping to try the new bread, but it’s still rolls for now.

We thought the meal was very fairly priced. We were able to use our DVC
discount.

It was a delicious relaxing dinner. We’ll definitely go back.

My DH and I had dinner at BOG last night. We really loved the new menu! The food quality and presentation are definitely better than before.

I had the child’s fruit and cheese plate for my appetizer (no problem substituting), the filet for dinner and then that divine dessert. Loved the macaron — could have just eaten three of those! My DH has the salad, pork tenderloin and pork belly and, of course, dessert. He subbed mashed potatoes for the cauliflower purée with no problem. We were hoping to try the new bread, but it’s still rolls for now.

discount.

How big was the filet? I often travel with a steak lover and don't want to get something tiny.

discount.

This is great information, thank you for posting! I will probably do the same thing for the appetizer, none of the adult options were really appealing to me. When you mentioned using your DVC discount, did you mean the TIW card? Or is there another discount?

How much is a dinner now?
Did they get rid of the gray stuff?

I’m pro the new menus lots of stuff looks yummy :)
Grabbed a reservation for upcoming trip in January

Honestly the ppl only going for dessert is what messed up the old menus meeting the beast is fun but seriously why go to 5 star place to only get a cupcake?

My DD and I ate at BOG last night.

At check in they inform guests of the menu change and the new price. A party of 6 adults in front of me had no idea about the change and ended up walking away. They were upset and understandably so. I think Disney should have sent out some sort of communication about the change to people with an ADR. Unless you booked after message was put on the BOG web page or visited these boards or other fan sites there really was no warning.

Sadly the bread still isn’t ready so we had the rolls from the old menu. We both had the Escargot and Filet Mignon. The escargot were wonderful. They were cooked perfectly and so tender. We ended up using our rolls to soak up the garlic butter (so yummy!). Our filets were plated beautifully and prepared correctly to a medium temp and so tender all you needed was a butter knife to cut them. The mashed potatoes and veggie medley (carrots, parsnips, zucchini, green beans, sugar snap peas and onions) were delicious. I literally cleaned my plate. Dessert was a nice presentation, but it was obvious that they had been pre-plated and refrigerated way in advance then taken out to warm up. Everything was cold in the middle and wet and soggy on the bottom. The macaron was my favorite though. I wish they’d have at least two other options for desserts in addition to the trio.

I’ll definitely be back. I enjoyed the new menu and with my Tables in Wonderland discount I thought it was very reasonable.

How much is a dinner now?
Did they get rid of the gray stuff?

I’m pro the new menus lots of stuff looks yummy :)
Grabbed a reservation for upcoming trip in January

Honestly the ppl only going for dessert is what messed up the old menus meeting the beast is fun but seriously why go to 5 star place to only get a cupcake?

5 star.? Fantasyland strikes again. This is not and never has been a 5 star restaurant

Wife and I are LOVING this :). We are not getting NEAR that Fake Sig.... but a lot of others are :). And we hope you enjoy your meal :).
ALWAYS your choice :).

Sooooo? More openings at the REAL Sigs :). Sorry - BOG is just walking down the path of Le Cellier :). Just us, not touching it.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
You really think the crowd going to BOG would otherwise be headed to Cali Grill or Flying Fish? Doubt it.

How big was the filet? I often travel with a steak lover and don't want to get something tiny.

I’d say it was six ounces. I’ve had weight loss surgery, so my idea of portions is way off. But I’d guess six ounces. I ate about half of it, and three ounces is about all I can do.

This is great information, thank you for posting! I will probably do the same thing for the appetizer, none of the adult options were really appealing to me. When you mentioned using your DVC discount, did you mean the TIW card? Or is there another discount?

10% discount with DVC blue member card and/or annual pass card.

You really think the crowd going to BOG would otherwise be headed to Cali Grill or Flying Fish? Doubt it.
My mom and I are going to all three restaurants you listed for our trip this fall. We’re interested in trying BOG for the environment, and the food is appealing, we’re going to Cali Grill for brunch and Flying Fish for dinner. Different things appeal to people for different reasons.

My mom and I are going to all three restaurants you listed for our trip this fall. We’re interested in trying BOG for the environment, and the food is appealing, we’re going to Cali Grill for brunch and Flying Fish for dinner. Different things appeal to people for different reasons.
Of course totally agree...but not exactly the right context.

Thank you, this. I’m going to Cali Grill brunch and BOG with my mom in January. I think she’ll love both for very different reasons.

My bf and I went to dinner at both Yachtsman and BOG in March. He really liked his food at Yachtsman. But the meal he still talks about is Be Our Guest. He is infinitely far from being a Disney fan, but the setting inside BOG almost reduced him to tears. It is a very special memory for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter