New Cortona Inn and Suites post

eeudj

Mouseketeer
Prior to my trip I posted a question asking for feedback on the Cortona Inn and Suites and the feedback was minimal .. appreciated, but minimal. I was surprised as it is a good neighbor hotel, a 4 on trip advisor and AAA recommended. Well let me tell you my fellow “ Disers”. This is a hidden gem!!! The staff was wonderful, the rooms clean, and comfortable and the beds some of the best any of us had ever slept in!! They offer great rates with many discounts for various professions and your stay comes with free breakfast!! The breakfast was basic but hot, each morning was different. We had eggs, bacon, pancakes, fruit , cereal, enough to get a good start to our Disney adventure. Another plus is this motel is directly across from the Toy Story parking lot, this means you go through security prior to boarding, saving a little time at the gate. I have stayed in several hotel/ motels throughout my visits and my family and I agree we will be back. I wanted to share with everyone here in case you are still looking.

Check out the reviews on trip advisor…..

Happy travels!!!

Thank you for posting this! I'll be staying there with a friend for 3 nights (2 park days) in August, and haven't seen much. We were looking for somewhere clean/comfortable, with free parking, easy access to the parks (walking distance to parks themselves or the park shuttle), and good rates. The free breakfast was a bonus!

How early were you able to take the Toy Story shuttle? We're hoping to be among the first to rope drop, so could decide to walk there and just shuttle back.

Sorry for late response … some days we arrived about 45 minutes before park open.. others around lunch and day of arrival about 330. Not busy at all either time.

I just looked and their rate was good - but to get it, needed to be non refundable and included a $28 Resort Fee that did not show until I went to book - by that point it was as much as hotels I'm more familiar with (who are either walking distance or right next to the ART bus).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter