• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Credit Card

hoosierfan

Earning My Ears
I recently heard something about a new Disney credit card coming out that would be similar to some of the ones that earn miles for air travel. This one supposedly would earn points that can be used to pay for Disney tickets. I'm trying to find out more about this. Has anyone heard anything similar to this?

Yes, there was a post awhile back about this on one of the other boards. It memory serves me it will be Bank One and will come out in the first quarter of 2003. My understanding is it will be a Disney Rewards card, but that all I heard, don't know how the rewards will accumulate or what you can use them towards.

I believe the newspaper article is incorrect. I think the Disney credit card will be issued by First USA Bank. I have been in contact with them this past week, and they say they will have the card "out" in early 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter