New DVC Member!

LWQuestie

I'm the Rocketeer!
Hi!

I just got the call that all the paperwork went through, and I'm an official DVC member!

I'm so excited, and I can't wait to go on my first vacation with points!

I was wondering.... I'm 21... are there many members my age out there?

Congratulations neighbor!! Billerica, Mass here. Welcome Home. I'm sure you will not regret your investment. 21?? Wish I could've bought when I was 21. I'm 36 but have acted your age on more than one occasion. ;) :D ;) :D . Again, welcome Home.

Congrats and Welcome Home! sorry, we're a bit older, but one of our kids is 21.

That is great! Welcome to the "family". My children are 23 and 27. My son became a member when he reached 21. We bought into DVC when my daughter had just turned 21.

<center><APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="Congratulations|Welcome Home!!">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#33ccff|#ff0033">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET></center>

Which resort will you be calling home?

Nice to hear that there are younger members out there. We're among the "older bunch". Daughter is almost 21, though.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

I was so glad to read your post! I am 32 and seriously considering buying DVC, but thought that perhaps it was more for families with kids. I thought I might feel out of place as a single, but now I won't worry about that!

Congrats!

Welcome Home! We thought we were among the youngest but guess not. 21 takes the cake.. My DW & I are late 20's early 30's...What is your home resort?

Hi DB Washington!

If you had to choose a favorite, do you like BWV or WLV better?

Thanks!
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter