New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via PM.

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. If you do not have enough posts to PM:
Do not offer to coordinate a cancellation
Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM.
Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2
Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed without comment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Last edited:
Recently cancelled an akershus for about 830 on 5/7, and a Tonys town square for about 615 on 5/4. Needed to cancel them for other reservations to be made for same time period, sorry i couldn't coordinate with anyone.

I have an 8:20 SciFi Galactic breakfast for 4 on Sat., May 30 that I'm going to cancel. Please PM me if interested in coordinating. This will also be cross-posted in the SWW thread.

I am cancelling a Boma for 6:25 on may 19th if anyone is interested. Sorry I can't wait to cancel.

I was doing my daily check for the date I want and came across availability for BOG May 11th, 26th, 27th, 29th, 30th, 31st. Normally I don't see that many so I thought I would post here - good luck!

I have a May 5 4:30pm reservation at BOG for 5 people, i am going to cancel. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate.

reservation is taken.

Thank you

I have a Tusker House 9:10a breakfast on May 24th for 3 ppl I will be cancelling. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate.

Last edited:
I will be canceling the following ADRs later today unless someone wants to coordinate with me. They are both for parties of four.

May 24th: Ohana at 8:30 p.m.
May 31st: Via Napoli at 7:00 p.m.

I have a Friday, May 1st reservation for 'Ohana for three people at 5:15pm that I need to cancel. I will coordinate if someone is interested.

CANCELED

I have a Chef Mickey's reservation at 5:15pm for 3 on Wed May 6 that I need to cancel. I am willing to coordinate by PM.

Update: Reservation is now available in the ADR system.

Need to cancel, willing to coordinate.
BOG May 27th @6:25p for 3 ppl.

Reservation is taken.

I will be cancelling a BOG reservation for 4 people on Sunday May 17th at 5:30pm I am willing to coordinate a time

Update- Three people have responded via PM so This is taken

I have CRT for 4 people - May 30th at 8:05pm - that I will be canceling. If anyone wants it, PM me!

I have CRT at 8:10 am on 5/28. (Park opens at 8 with EMH). Will likely be cancelling, but I can wait a little. Please let me know if you want it.

I have an 8:20 breakfast ressie for 2 at Akershus on 10 May to cancel. (Park opens at 9, no magic hours scheduled right now.)

PM me if you want to coordinate--I can hang on to it for a couple days.

edit: cancelled

Last edited:
I have a reservation for the Star Wars Galactic Breakfast on Tuesday May 26th at 9.45 am. I was lucky enough to get a different time before park opening that day. If anyone wants it I am going to cancel it Saturday 02/14 at 11 pm CT. Hope it helps someone!

I forgot to mention it is for 4 people

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter