New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling 2 reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table on March 12th at 2:10 PM and 2:15 PM. Each reservation is for 5 people. We decided that we have done this one before and want to try the 1900 Park Fare for dinner. I will be cancelling these reservations on Friday, February 13th (tomorrow).

Will be canceling and Willing to coordinate an O'hana reservation for 3 on May 21 at 810pm

I couldn't hold the reservation to coordinate but I just cancelled 3 person reservation for CP at 8:40 am on May 20th.

**It's been taken**

Last edited:
Just cancelled my 5 ADRs (all are for 7 people):

T Rex for Tues May 19th at 4pm

1900 Park Fare for Wed May 20th at 4:30pm

Hollywood & Vine for Thurs May 21st at 11:20am

Chef Mickey for Sat May 23rd at 8:50am

Boma for Mon May 25th at 8:10am

For Sunday, May 10th (Mothers Day) - Just cancelled a Jedi Mickey Star Wars dining for 5 people at 7:20pm at Hollywood & Vine - if anyone wants to grab it!

I will be cancelling:
An O'hana reservation for 3 at 5:15 on Monday 5/4 and
A Fantasmic Package for 3 at Mama Melrose at 5:35 on Tuesday 5/5

I won't be back until this afternoon to check, but will go in order of any requests I receive.
Take Care, Pokanos

Last edited:
I have an ADR for BOG dinner for 2 people at 7:30PM, 5/17. Willing to coordinate via PM

GONE

Last edited:
I have a BOG lunch at 2:25 on May 8th for 5 people to cancel. Please message me if interested in coordinating, otherwise I will cancel later this week!

Ahhh! I woke up at 4:55 and couldn't get any reservations, I got through the whole process like 15 times and kept getting errors, then I look on here and the 17th is the day we leave and the 8th is the day we arrive. :worship:

I will keep hoping!

Ahhh! I woke up at 4:55 and couldn't get any reservations, I got through the whole process like 15 times and kept getting errors, then I look on here and the 17th is the day we leave and the 8th is the day we arrive. :worship:

I will keep hoping!

Right before the system went down there was a 10:40 for the 9th but it wouldn't let me grab. I was able to grab one on May 6. So watch out for that one (if it's not too early for you to eat lunch).

Cancelled two BOG lunch reservations for 4 at 11:35 on May 20.

Last edited:
Star Wars Galactic Breakfast Sunday May 31st for 4 open again. Person who claimed couldn't take it after all.

I have 2 lunch reservations for BOG on 5/29 that I am going to cancel. Will be there on a different date.

Contact me to coordinate cancellation.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter