New here! Planning a Disney Wedding!!! EEEEKKKKKK

Tashasmiled

Disney Bride 2022
Good morning everyone!

I'm planning a December 2022 Disney wedding and I'm super excited! So much has changed since I last went in 2016 and goodness knows how much will change before December.

I know I'll learn so much from all of you and I can't wait to browse more!

Happy New Year to all!

First off, Congratulations!

Are you getting married in the Disney pavilion? Or is this a honeymoon? Or married in the local area?

First off, Congratulations!

Are you getting married in the Disney pavilion? Or is this a honeymoon? Or married in the local area?

We are actually from Canada and Planning a Disney Wedding Pavillion wedding followed by a reception at the Grand Floridian. I'm really excited about all of it. I'm a huge planner so this is exciting anyway but doubly because it's freaking Disney!

How exciting! What stage of planning are you in?
We have paid our deposit and I just sent back the planning kit. We have our room block set up and reservations complete (we are paying for the rooms) and we are just waiting for our planning call. We will probably go for our menu tasting in October I expect? So hoping to crash someone else's room block at that time haha

I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter