New nighttime show at Universal

We loved it!

We stood to the side of Transformers right beside the water.......it says you are in the splash zone, but we didn’t get wet......only felt a little mist of water at one point. We didn’t miss anything just didn’t get a face on view but you can still see.

You can still see the projections from there, and we got away quicker.

The new viewing area was packed out, far too many people for me to stand with.........so this area suited us better.

The movies shown are all recognisable to everyone and is good. The light, laser and water display is fantastic to watch.......and the fireworks were really lovely to see.

It’s worth staying to see..........

They posted showtimes for August (finally), it's moving to 9PM (Right at close). Hours for the studios were extended in general the rest of the year. ( Except for HHN nights and a few private events where it closes early) so it looks like the show is a success.

They posted showtimes for August (finally), it's moving to 9PM (Right at close). Hours for the studios were extended in general the rest of the year. ( Except for HHN nights and a few private events where it closes early) so it looks like the show is a success.

It certainly does seem to be a success...…:thumbsup2

Everyone around us were all saying they enjoyed it a lot.....and haven't heard anything negative so far...….

Will plan to watch this again in September...….

My family must be the 3 then and that’s why I liked it in there. It’s a nice place to have a rest with barely any people around.

I think the show looks lame from the concept art but I’m sure other people will enjoy it.
We saw the program on Sunday. We felt it was pretty good. More fireworks than the 100 Years of Universal show. The fast sections are too fast to photograph well, but the clips that don't use the faster sequences photograph better. I'd be up for seeing it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter