*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

Just made ADRs at La Hacienda de San Angel in the World Showcase at Epcot! Does anyone know if we need to request certain seating to see IllumiNations? If so, how/when? Also, any idea what time the show is? Our ADR is for 7:30pm on 10/11, and I'm hoping that's late enough! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Can I be added for October 14th-19th! Staying at PoP! This will be our first ever Disney Vacation!! I've been planning this for a couple years now but I'm still a newbie so could always use some advice! Am I free to post plans and questions on here or should I go to the appropriate thread? :confused3

SO EXCITED!!! :hyper: The girls don't know yet and I'm driving the husband nuts! :laughing:

Hi! We're staying at AoA Oct 6-11 for my sons 1st trip!! :) Haven't been to WDW since my daughters 1st trip in 2007 & I didn't know of all these diff websites then. This is my first post and I love all the tips & adv on here. Going to our 1st MNSSHP Oct 10th. Our ressies are:
6th-Cape May
7th-Chef Mickeys
8th-Coral Reef
9th-Teppam Edo
10th-1900 Park Fare
11th-Tusker House-breakfast

Can I be added for October 14th-19th! Staying at PoP! This will be our first ever Disney Vacation!! I've been planning this for a couple years now but I'm still a newbie so could always use some advice! Am I free to post plans and questions on here or should I go to the appropriate thread? :confused3

SO EXCITED!!! :hyper: The girls don't know yet and I'm driving the husband nuts! :laughing:

:welcome:

You might get more specific answer by posting questions in related threads, but feel free to ask us anything here, too. :goodvibes

Hi! We're staying at AoA Oct 6-11 for my sons 1st trip!! :) Haven't been to WDW since my daughters 1st trip in 2007 & I didn't know of all these diff websites then. This is my first post and I love all the tips & adv on here. Going to our 1st MNSSHP Oct 10th. Our ressies are:
6th-Cape May
7th-Chef Mickeys
8th-Coral Reef
9th-Teppam Edo
10th-1900 Park Fare
11th-Tusker House-breakfast

:welcome:

Be sure to join my MNSSHP guest list thread! Here is the link...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3104844

Also, if either of you are on Facebook, we have an October group there called DIS'er OCTOBER 2013 :goodvibes

I'm new here this is my 1st post.Staying at WDW AoA Oct 5th-13th haven't been to WDW in 21 years my wife has never been its her first and our 4th anniversary.

I just learned about The Pirates League today and it looked like something my 7yr old son would really love to do. So, I decided that for our MNSSHP day, I would make reservations for my hubby to take him to do the Pirates League makeover and for me to take my 9yr old daughter to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a makeover.....and that could be their costumes for the Halloween party. So, silly clueless me calls and finds out that there are zero openings at the BBB in MK, but they did have one available for the BBB in Downtown Disney (I didn't even know there were 2! lol). So, I snagged it and then asked if I needed to call a different number to see about making a reservation for my son at The Pirates League. She said she could do both and then told me that there were NO OPENINGS AT ALL for 10/10 at Pirates League. :( Then she told me that they do offer the Knight Package for boys at BBB, so she made him a reservation at the same time as my daugther. I was grateful for her suggestion and am happy that he will have something unique to do, but it's kinda lame compared to the awesome pirate makeovers at the League. I feel TERRIBLE for not knowing sooner. She told me to call a few times each week to see if there are any cancellations at The Pirates League for 10/10. What are the odds of that actually happening tho? Pretty slim, huh? :sad:

We are going October 23- 30. We will be staying at AKL- Kidani 23-27 and then VGF the 27-30!!!!!

Hello fellow Octoberers! I just extended our stay by one night (airfare was soooooo much lower, and who couldn't use an extra day at the World?!) so of course I now have an additional day of Dining. Any suggestions where to make a reservation? So far we are going to Hoop Dee Doo Revue, Chef Mickey's for breakfast, Raglan Road, Bongos, Coral Reef, Tepan Edo and 50's Prime Time Cafe. My boyfriend eats a ton so I was considering another buffet...maybe Tusker House for breakfast or possibly Crystal Palace for dinner? All suggestions welcome!!

Hi, please add us too, aroundtheriverbend, 10/8-10/14, POR. 6 of us, we're taking out DNs 14 and 16 for their first ever WDW experience!!! Going to hit MNSSHP on 10/10. Thanks!!

:cool1:
One more step closer. Our photopass+ DVD and voucher arrived today. Cool pics on the disk. Can't wait to take our own. Now waiting on MNSSHP tickets to come.
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter