~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just got back on the Dis. We will be arriving June 1st. Staying off site at Baymont Inn till June 9th.

We will be in Anna Maria Island June 21-24 and at WDW AoA June 25-30! Yay!

:cool1:

Just finalized the Garden Grocer order. This was my 3rd time ordering from them. Bringing non-perishables from home, so it was a much smaller order as opposed to when we fly.

15 days until we are on the road. 16 to Disney.

:hourglass

We will be there on June 16 - June 22 staying in Windsor hills offsite.

There is a total of 10 of us, so offsite was the way to go this time.

:)

We'll be at POP June 3rd through the 9th!

Man it's been forever since I posted on these boards. I miss it!

2 + weeks until we leave. my first time on site :)
looking forward to star wars weekend!:cool1:

:banana:

:cool1:

:woohoo:

Two weeks until my babies and I arrive at our happy place!

Still trying to decide when and how to tell them. I spent the other night laughing and crying at some of the youtube surprise videos.

My daughter is really looking forward to the end of school, but not to doing school work over summer. She already knows she'll have some though.

I'm thinking of handing her and her brother an activity book with all of the things they'll be practicing on over summer.

Ds' list will have coloring, printing, learning letter sounds and higher numbers since he's 3.

Dd's list though will have Geography with map reading and learning about other countries, Math with handling money, Reading and Language Arts with interacting with people, Science with learning about space, fish and animals.

:stir:

Then if she's still conscious when she turns the page, there'll be a note from me saying I know school is just over, so we won't work too hard in June. I'll tell her how I wanted to do my best to make learning fun for her this summer, so we'll fill this first book out on our road trip to Disney World.

In 14 days, I'll be at WDW for another awesome vacation! So excited!

Hi everyone :wave2: We have several dismeets set up in our FB page. Come join us and see if you can join one of them :goodvibes

Just decided on a June 7 - 11th trip with the whole family!!! Staying at CSR for the first time :cool1:

Two awkward moments over the weekend. I’m not telling the children about the trip until Memorial Day.

For my daughter's makeover at BBB, I have a pink pettiskirt I found on ebay. I got her some white cotton capri leggings to go under it. Then I have a white tank top decorated with little rhinestones I found at Wal-Mart and a white denim vest. The heat finally got here, so I was taking inventory of their summer clothes on Saturday to see what I could let stay in the drawers and what I could take away to pack. In the midst of that I came across the tank and leggings and figured I better get them with the rest of the outfit to the Disney box in my son's closet.

But I got distracted. I had given dd some clothes to put on to leave home and what does she come downstairs wearing instead? :eek: Even after the reveal next Monday, I plan to continue to keep BBB a secret. I'm going to pack everything in a separate bag and tape the invitation I made to the inside of the lid. I told her to change immediately. She argued about how cute she looked. I had to pull rank. :lmao:

Then yesterday, another one. I had picked up some stuff from our Family Dollar including a Lightening McQueen cup for ds and a Disney themed puzzle for each child. I had left the bag in the van, but when it got hotter here, I brought it in so the sunscreen would not turn to mush. I had the bag tied up, but apparently not well enough and (yet again) got distracted before getting it out of sight. Working on the computer and suddenly hear a little excited voice saying, “McQueeeeeen!” “Mickey!” Looked up and ds is standing there with his cup and his puzzle. :faint:

Thankfully I was able to redirect him with something just as appealing. Not worried he’d figure it out, but the 57 inch high private eye was within ear shot. Thankfully she was on her computer watching some youtube videos. She has flat out asked me if we are going to Disney this summer. I have so far just been shaking my head talking about how expensive it is and saying, “I just don’t know.” Or “I’m leaning towards some beach time.” Now we are going to have some beach time. Our stop over is Savannah, Georgia. So we’ll be spending some time at Tybee Island on our way home.

They know we will take a vacation, but not when and they know I'm considering Disney, but the 10 year-old feels it's a long shot. I'm so ready to go. :hyper:

Our trip is a road trip this year. I'm dividing the 10 hour drive into two 5 hour drives since I'll be doing it alone. Our Disney days are May 31st-June 8, but since we actually get on the road on May 30th, I'm going to do two single digit dances.

9 days until we get on the road!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our trip is a road trip this year. I'm dividing the 10 hour drive into two 5 hour drives since I'll be doing it alone. Our Disney days are May 31st-June 8, but since we actually get on the road on May 30th, I'm going to do two single digit dances.

9 days until we get on the road!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Single digit dance #2

:cool1::cool1::dance3:

9 days until we arrive at Pop Century Resort!!!!

I knew it wouldn't be a long wait like last year. I planned that one 9 months out. This one I booked early March. I can't believe it's almost here. Finally telling the children on Monday. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter