~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait, so are you going to spend the night there? Or just drop off dog. You could just tell her he needs the company, then still do the wake up thing

No, we'll be driving back that same day to our house. My DD would never go for leaving her dog anywhere without good reason. My dad has dogs, although they live in the yard. Moreover, getting packed has been a huge challenge. I figured we could drive home in all of our excitement and pack all the clothes I've prepared in secret into the suitcases and be excited together for the night.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

No, we'll be driving back that same day to our house. My DD would never go for leaving her dog anywhere without good reason. My dad has dogs, although they live in the yard. Moreover, getting packed has been a huge challenge. I figured we could drive home in all of our excitement and pack all the clothes I've prepared in secret into the suitcases and be excited together for the night.

Ok. Is there any way to go alone, leave child with a friend or something and just tell her dog had to go to vet for a check up......

Just trying to help find a way to do the wake up your going to disney surprise.

Ok. Is there any way to go alone, leave child with a friend or something and just tell her dog had to go to vet for a check up......

Just trying to help find a way to do the wake up your going to disney surprise.

That plan actually fell through last week. She cant stay with the friend now. Plus, she's already excited about seeing and "surprising" Granddaddy for Father's Day.

That plan actually fell through last week. She cant stay with the friend now. Plus, she's already excited about seeing and "surprising" Granddaddy for Father's Day.

Oh man.... Well it will still be fun to tell her.

The last day of June....sigh!! It was so much fun planning our June WDW trip and even more fun to actually be on our trip. Now onto planning the next one. It looks like our next trip will be June 2015 which seems like a LONG way off now.

It's been a great ride Junies!!!!!!!!! We had a great trip....got to meet 3 of you!!!!!! Not sure another June trip will happen in our future but this one was a blast!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter