New Planning Spreadsheet - **CLOSED SEE LATER THREAD FOR REQUESTS**

May I please have a copy as well can you pm it to me? Thank you:flower3:

May I also get a copy of the sheets?

Thanks!

Could you send us a copy please? Thanks:thumbsup2

Happy to review it too!

I'd like to help you~! You can email me ~~

I hav sent new spedsheet out to those who requested it. Is there a way I can email/PM above and attach a file. I have looked at both on the forum and could not see how to attach a file. If someone can explain how I can do it happy to send spreadsheet to those above otherwise PM your email addresses and I can send.

:confused3:confused3:confused3

I'm not sure about uploading the file for download on the board but you could Upload the file to a site like 4shared (a file sharing site) and just post a link, then people could just download and you don't have to email it.
Also 4shared is free for everyone, if you don't have an account you have to wait a sec or 2 but it's totally worth it for great file sharing =)
Hope this helps =)

I'm not sure about uploading the file for download on the board but you could Upload the file to a site like 4shared (a file sharing site) and just post a link, then people could just download and you don't have to email it.
Also 4shared is free for everyone, if you don't have an account you have to wait a sec or 2 but it's totally worth it for great file sharing =)
Hope this helps =)

Thanks I have now uploaded

could i request a copy too please - i'll pm you my email

You can now download at:

http://www.4shared.com/file/200533640/9f2a75ad/WDW_Holiday_Planner.html

:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Hi DisOz could you please send the sheet to brownechris25 @ googlemail.com[/email] please be much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter