New Program=CASH DUCK

CONGRATES...YOu really gave the first placer a run for her money for awhile there! And trade secrets you wanna share?:rotfl:

Thanks! I just signed up for a lot of stuff! A lot of what a PP said about clearing cookies, multiple email addys, etc. Also, I am very cautious about reading terms & conditions, but I sign up for alot of paid trials. I think I got lucky too that so many credited. I actually have about $60 or so in paid trials that I did that day that didn't credit, so I'm still waiting on those. CD does have a non-credit form that I will fill out if I don't get those through in a few days.

I just hope Kira keeps adding new offers so I can keep earning :banana:

I would be interested in seeing that list as well! I just signed up last night and I have about $70 already and a bunch more as pending :cool1:

Thanks for posting this. I have now officially given up on SR. This is going much faster. I like this site better but I can't do both this and SR because I can't keep track of what I've done where. :rotfl2:

If someone would PM me the list, I'd appreciate it. In the last 2 days, I'm only up to about $10 and I'm greedy. :lmao:

When you clear out your cookies before each offer, do you sign back into cashduck first and then clicke the next offer?

I'm up to $103+ with about $50 pending :thumbsup2

Ok I am officially interested. But it sounds way too good to be true to make 100's in just a few days. It this for real?

Ok I am officially interested. But it sounds way too good to be true to make 100's in just a few days. It this for real?

That's what I'm wondering! I've been doing rewards programs for years and have never heard of this kind of earnings rate!

Have any of you guys cashed out and been paid yet?

Some tricks Kira has told me...

One...set cookies on both your browser AND your anti virus ware.

Two...use a different email addy. A great one is Gmail. JUst make it a long email addy so you can add a dot here or there to change it on different offers.

Three...run spyware frequently. There is trackers and they can cause you to lose out on offers too.

Four...make sure you confirm the emails they send you in that email addy. If you don't confirm, you won't get credit.

Five...dump cookies only AFTER you close the window from an offer. Never dump them while you are filling an offer out. ANd Always dump cookies before going to the next offer.

I dump cookies after each offer and run my spyware after five or so offers. I don't have a problem getting paid for ones I have done on different sites.

Hopes this help:)

I am really interested in this. Can someone please help me. I am so computer illiterate. First, how do you set your cookies on your browser and your anti-virus ware. Second, how do you dump your cookies. Sorry I am so totally clueless. To me cookies are those yummy round things you eat!:rotfl: Thanks for any help you would be willing to give me.

I pm'd those asking for a list...if I missed someone..please PM me.

I am really interested in this. Can someone please help me. I am so computer illiterate. First, how do you set your cookies on your browser and your anti-virus ware. Second, how do you dump your cookies. Sorry I am so totally clueless. To me cookies are those yummy round things you eat!:rotfl: Thanks for any help you would be willing to give me.

I can help you...give me a sec and I will put it here for you. What virus program do you have?

to set cookies:
In your browser, click tools, click internet options, click privacy, and slide the bar all the way to the bottom...accept all cookies...click apply and ok

it depends on your virus ware on how to do it in there.

to clear cookies:
In your browser, click tools, click internet options, click delete cookies, click yes, click ok and close it out. Cookies is now cleared.

to set cookies:
In your browser, click tools, click internet options, click privacy, and slide the bar all the way to the bottom...accept all cookies...click apply and ok

it depends on your virus ware on how to do it in there.

to clear cookies:
In your browser, click tools, click internet options, click delete cookies, click yes, click ok and close it out. Cookies is now cleared.

Thanks so much, Maddi! Also, thanks for the PM!

you're welcome and good luck with cash duck.

Also...just so everyone knows.....this is from the site:

This may be your trouble with this site

Please do not use the AOL browser or Netscape to sign in - Internet Explorer and Firefox are recommended. If you are trying to access the site using the AOL browser or Netscape, the server may tell you that someone else is already using your IP.

And

It is recommended that you do not use AOL email accounts to sign up for offers. You will also have problems completing offers if you use Netscape or the AOL browser. Please use Internet Explorer.

for those wanting to know more about cash duck...Kira started a live chat for us...it's listed under the quackers link
!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter