New Program=CASH DUCK

Curious if anyone from this board has been doing this long enough to get paid?

On the forum people are showing proof of payment. If you cash out by the end of the month you will get paid by the 15-17th of next month. I'll be cashing out then so I'll let you know if I get paid I'll probably cash out via paypal.

On the forum people are showing proof of payment. If you cash out by the end of the month you will get paid by the 15-17th of next month. I'll be cashing out then so I'll let you know if I get paid I'll probably cash out via paypal.

Ok - thanks! I'll probably do the same thing. I wish they had a disney gift card or disney dollars cash out!

I have already requested one payment via paypal for next month (so I could go ahead & get kudos & feathers). On the 30th I'll request the rest in a check--I've already gone over the amount I can withdraw from my fee free paypal account.

I have already requested one payment via paypal for next month (so I could go ahead & get kudos & feathers). On the 30th I'll request the rest in a check--I've already gone over the amount I can withdraw from my fee free paypal account.

OK excuse a newbie question but what do you mean by "get kudos & feathers"?

Also, what is the limit for free paypal accounts in a cash out?

Thanks!

I think my paypal account says $500 in one month.

For Kudos: If you go to the members section of CD there is a "Kudos" you can click on (up there with the account history, non credit form, etc.) You can submit different kudos to Kira & she will credit your account with extra feathers. One of the kudos is a cashout of $250 or more, another is posting a CashDuck recommendation in a forum, others have to do with referrals & their earnings.

I think my paypal account says $500 in one month.

For Kudos: If you go to the members section of CD there is a "Kudos" you can click on (up there with the account history, non credit form, etc.) You can submit different kudos to Kira & she will credit your account with extra feathers. One of the kudos is a cashout of $250 or more, another is posting a CashDuck recommendation in a forum, others have to do with referrals & their earnings.

I would love to sign up! If someone needs a referral, let me know.

Also, can someone send me the list?

Thanks!

OK excuse a newbie question but what do you mean by "get kudos & feathers"?

Also, what is the limit for free paypal accounts in a cash out?

Thanks!

feathers are neat lil extras added to each offer. Anywhere from 1-5 feathers. Then you have the option of exchanging your feathers for prizes, giftcards, shooting a duck once a week to earn more money, prizes, or feathers. So not only do you get paid money for doing an offer you get a bonus for the more offers you do.

Im new to the CD site, and I traded in some feathers for a referral, and....:sad2: It was an non active referral that I received. :scared: I guess this might happen alot, so those of you that are newbies like me, just stick to quackers. (the game) :thumbsup2 I won 35 feathers that way.

That happened to me too! So frustrating! :headache:

I cashed in some of my feathers last week for water bottles. I got them today!

:goodvibes

I just joined earlier today and so far I love it! I think I'm probably going to end up just going to this one because its so hard to keep track of what you've done at other sites, etc. With all of the extra bonuses you get with CashDuck I think this one is the best bet!!

I joined cash duck on March 30th and I love it. I do free surveys as well as Trials. As of today I have 319.00 in my account. I cant believe in a month I got that much. Also the feathers are great also. I am addicted. I did win 10.00 for hitting 200.00 this month. Also starting today there is a new contest
so hopefully I can rack some up to either win the most completed offers or the most amount. I just wanted to let you know I recommend it Highly.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Tacha

Has anyone received their cashout money yet?

You only get paid once a month-any money you cash out for by the end of the month (eg April) you will get by the 25th of the next month (eg May), but it's generally earlier-I got my paypal cashout from March on 4/16.
I've been paid (via paypal 2x-my March payout is on the forum).

Im new to the CD site, and I traded in some feathers for a referral, and....:sad2: It was an non active referral that I received. :scared: I guess this might happen alot, so those of you that are newbies like me, just stick to quackers. (the game) :thumbsup2 I won 35 feathers that way.

Thanks for the advice!! I was going to save up to trade for a referral, but I guess I'll have to find another way to "spend" them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter