Newbie- Epcot Progress/Mailing- 6/30.. Please check post #239

Postal, I loved this swap. We are going in September and I have all the pictures I need in my mind. My poor husband and daughter!

fanofthemouse said:
Postal, I loved this swap. We are going in September and I have all the pictures I need in my mind. My poor husband and daughter!
Yeah!!! :woohoo: That is great!!! I'll get you updated on the first page and be on the look out!!!

I so understand what you are talking about.. I told DH one day we are going from park to park just to take pictures.. You should have seen the look on his face!!!! LOL He'll freak if I hand him a check list of the places I want pictures.. OH, that might just be a good thing to do for him!!! :) :rotfl:

HMMMM......a check list for pictures....I dont' have a spread sheet for that :rotfl2: My husband would commit me it i took that out in the parks!

YodasMom said:
Hi Nancy........I mailed my things to you this afternoon via priority mail (flat rate mail box). You may need a hoist to lift the box! Now that was a big swap!! :faint:

Thanks for hosting!
They're here! They're here!!! OMG!! They are gorgeous... Just a few more out there..and several on their way!!! Yes, DS carried the box in and asked if it had candy in it! :teeth:

Whew!!! Thanks, Nancy! Glad they arrived! It took three days to go 200 miles! It always takes longer to go a short distance for some reason! It was a fun swap!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the stuff!

Sorry, no candy inside. Can't do it in the summer. LOL!! I say that as I'm munching on a "Take 5" bar!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

OK, storms moving in........better go mow!! Sorry!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
They're here! They're here!!! OMG!! They are gorgeous... Just a few more out there..and several on their way!!! Yes, DS carried the box in and asked if it had candy in it! :teeth:

YodasMom said:
Whew!!! Thanks, Nancy! Glad they arrived! It took three days to go 200 miles! It always takes longer to go a short distance for some reason! It was a fun swap!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the stuff!

Sorry, no candy inside. Can't do it in the summer. LOL!! I say that as I'm munching on a "Take 5" bar!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

OK, storms moving in........better go mow!! Sorry!!
I need to mow too...but I want to get back to go see my DS's world cup game.. I think he was searching for candy because I had bought some and sit it on a box.. he equated your box being the one with candy!!!
Some thunder headed in... off to check the van and get down to our world cup! :)

Got my stuff out finally!

FYI I'm extremely disappointed in my paper piecings so I'm apologizing profusely in advance. Hopfully since we're all newbie ya'll can forgive me. It just ticks me off that they turned poorly. Oh well live and learn, I will keep practicing.

Ok ladies.. I have several packages on their way.... since the holiday is Tuesday.. most will probably hit the door Wed/ Thurs.. Hope to have them photographed, divided and sent back out by Saturday... Monday at the very latest... Sound good to everyone?

This sounds great, Nancy. I can't wait to see everything. :cool1:

Ladies,
Here is the update.. I have 2 individuals I have had no response from.. I angelled them so that we would all get our stuff correctly..
So, for group 2 & 3... you will have one extra little goodie from the opposite group to cover that angelled spot number 1...
Than group 1 my DD (PrincessJordan) angelled one spot.. so I thought if it was okay with all of you I would give her that extra set of elements... Than group 2 & 3 again would get extra little goodies (chosen randomly) for each of us from angel spot #2...
Let me know what you think...

PrincessNancy96 said:
Ladies,
Here is the update.. I have 2 individuals I have had no response from.. I angelled them so that we would all get our stuff correctly..
So, for group 2 & 3... you will have one extra little goodie from the opposite group to cover that angelled spot number 1...
Than group 1 my DD (PrincessJordan) angelled one spot.. so I thought if it was okay with all of you I would give her that extra set of elements... Than group 2 & 3 again would get extra little goodies (chosen randomly) for each of us from angel spot #2...
Let me know what you think...
:thumbsup2

mickeyfan2 said:
Thanks!!! DD has been working diligently and I'm pretty impressed with her idea.. it's cute..
I hope what I said made sense.. So, groups 2 & 3 will have 2 extra goodies in them!!! :0

Ladies,

I just received an email from BigSis1970.. She has her computer up and running again and was able to check in.. She mailed a package on 6/23 but I have not received it.. She has offered to make her elements again and send them out between the 13-15th. So, the poll is do you all want to wait or would you like me to send out what we have on Saturday (7/8)? Please either PM me or post your response...

Thanks a lot ladies!!!! :)
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter