Newbie- Epcot Progress/Mailing- 6/30.. Please check post #239

Yes, they arrived.... Sorry, I meant to PM you about that... was one of those days yesterday!!! :) Seems like it is going to be like that again today.. :(

I'm fine with waiting, within reason. I'd be a little bummed if we had to wait another month, but a couple of weeks is fine.

I have one more package out and waiting on a response from BigSis1970. I sent her an email or two yesterday. I have 4-H fair coming up and back to school shopping for the kids.. I will keep you posted as I find out what the status of things are.. Thank you so much for your patience.

I don't mind waiting a little bit.....my preference would be to not wait past when the MK Land swap ends. (And you'd probably like to get some stuff out of your house too! LOL).

Thanks! :wave:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
I don't mind waiting a little bit.....my preference would be to not wait past when the MK Land swap ends. (And you'd probably like to get some stuff out of your house too! LOL).

Thanks! :wave:
Could you imagine my postman's face if I told him he was taking 24+ boxes on one day??? :rotfl2:

Clean out your PM's girl!!!! :)

I didn't get your package today.. so I'm hoping for Monday...

I still haven't heard from BigSis1970... so if I don't hear anything by next week, I'm going to mail out everything as is on Monday, July 17th... sound good to everyone????

This sounds great Nancy. Thanks for doing such a good job!!!

Ok ladies, here's the latest... Everything will go out Monday, July 17th. I heard back from PixieDust32.. her package was sent to the wrong addy but is on it's way to me now.. so it should be here mid-week... I have not heard back from BigSis1970 from my emails so I will just divide things up, take pictures and send them out... Thank you all for being so patient!!!! I really appreciate it!!!

ETA: I spoke (PM'd) with BigSis1970 today.. We are going to go ahead and mail things back as is as soon as PixieDust32's items arrive!! So, they will definitely be going back out by 7/17 or earlier!!!!

Good evening all!!! Just to update everyone.. I'm still waiting on PixieDust32's goodies to arrive.. they are enroute... I'm packaging things up tonight... If you aren't in group 1,2, and 5.. things should be postal by Friday... If not they will be postal hopefully on Saturday.. I will post a new thread when things start going postal!!! You all will be thrilled!!!
Those of you in Groups 2 & 3.. since we had some angelling done.. You each got 2 extra little goodies!!!
Thanks to everyone who participated!!!
Those of you who sent little goodies.. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! It was not necessary but it means alot..and it will be put to good use!!!

Still apologizing for my paper piecings but I did figure out where I went wrong. I think the card stock was to thick and the layers started to peel. Next time I stick with regular paper.

I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter