News Round Up 2017

Saw a story that indicated touringplans is showing the Slinky Dog Coaster opening July 1, 2018. I assume this is a placeholder - but also first time I saw it referred to as the Slinky Dog Dash (but I might just have missed that)
IMG_4792.PNG

Saw a story that indicated touringplans is showing the Slinky Dog Coaster opening July 1, 2018. I assume this is a placeholder - but also first time I saw it referred to as the Slinky Dog Dash (but I might just have missed that)
View attachment 246768
If you look on the Touring Plans site, it says July 1st is just a predicted opening date. We'll hear official opening date announced at D23.

View attachment 246768
Yes Slinky Dog Dash is the official name. Touring Plans had a similar placeholder for Avatar before that opening date was announced.

I've heard a similar timeframe, though even they didn't sound too confident.

Curious if the longer timeframe equates to a change to the show's structure.
Yeah, my CM friend isn't too confident they'll open in September either. It'll be interesting to see what they've done to the show - will it be the same structure? Back to its original structure with just the 'founding fathers' speaking? Or maybe something else (imagine if the Muppets took over Hall of Presidents...)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter