News Round Up 2017

I disagree. I thought eating Bluezoo in my pjs last month was the best thing ever.

I know my views aren't WDW normal though, I also don't travel with kids and love minibars.

I would hope Bluezoo has higher standards for deliver than room service does.

I disagree. I thought eating Bluezoo in my pjs last month was the best thing ever.

I know my views aren't WDW normal though, I also don't travel with kids and love minibars.

I'd argue that it is those of us that travel with kids that most love the minibars .... though that is another thing I can't justify the expense of - so just bring my own with me or make a stop on the way or something

I know all these projects will take time and, yes, we could argue that some of this construction is overdo, but we now have in construction at the same time:
- Toy Story Land
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Mickey's Runaway Railroad Ride
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Ratatouille
- This MK Theather
- plus stuff at Disney Springs (new restaurant, NBA experience) and tons of road work

That is a lot at once!

I would hope Bluezoo has higher standards for deliver than room service does.

Honestly, when I get a bad room service meal, I send it back. Bluezoo room service is a great perk. I pretty much lived at this particular Embassy Suites in Boca for 6-8 months, and they had a grouper sandwich which I ordered sometimes 4-5 times a week, and I've never had better. Sorry you've apparently had so many bad room service experiences. It is an industry norm for deluxe hotels to offer 24 room service. It'd be disappointing to shell out $500 at the CR and not be able to order some late night munchies.

I know all these projects will take time and, yes, we could argue that some of this construction is overdo, but we now have in construction at the same time:
- Toy Story Land
- Ratatouille
- This MK Theather
- plus stuff at Disney Springs (new restaurant, NBA experience) and tons of road work

That is a lot at once!

And TRON! which I'm super excited about:)

- Toy Story Land
- Ratatouille
- This MK Theather

That is a lot at once!
You forgot a new resort, resort expansion, and skyliner ;)

You forgot a new resort, resort expansion, and skyliner ;)

Drove a bit as well, (Horror Nights at US is super fun by the way), Good Lord there is a lot going on for bridges and roads there as well. Crane after crane.

DS as well-Edison, Wine Bar etc.

Sorry, I thought he was talking generally "in the works." I didn't realize the Rat was already moving forward, but that's awesome if they're getting it underway!

yeah, land clearing in process/moving along for both Rat and Guardians. Don't think anything physical done for the coming/rumored attraction in the UK yet nor the coming Space Restaurant though

Honestly, when I get a bad room service meal, I send it back. Bluezoo room service is a great perk. I pretty much lived at this particular Embassy Suites in Boca for 6-8 months, and they had a grouper sandwich which I ordered sometimes 4-5 times a week, and I've never had better. Sorry you've apparently had so many bad room service experiences. It is an industry norm for deluxe hotels to offer 24 room service. It'd be disappointing to shell out $500 at the CR and not be able to order some late night munchies.

I've usually had pretty good room service at most places. Although the burger and fries I got at AKV was only ok, but that's kind of a lot of Disney burgers.

I am surprised that the deluxe hotels with convention centers are also cutting back on hours for room service. Seems like that would be the target audience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter