News Round Up 2017

When the heck are these hotels $200 a night. We are going to stay a night during presidents week and sunday night is $425-500 per night plus tax.. Saturday night is $450-525. They really vary $200-500 by season?

I looked it up, and i did find hard rock as low as $304 midweek january. It's $489 when I need it though.

We always stay there for 10 nights or so and take advantage of their Stay More Save More promo which gets 30%-35% off for staying 7 nights or more.

10 nights at Royal Pacific in Mid December with 14 day park passes for 2 is running us only $2200 tax paid.

Yes it was announced they will have several additional trees this year. I had the chance to see it last year and it definitely looks better already.

Agreed. We saw it last year as well and this does look better already.

We're spending Dec. 8th & 9th at Disney Springs before heading to Universal for 10 days. Hoping this puts us in the Christmas spirit!

When the heck are these hotels $200 a night. We are going to stay a night during presidents week and sunday night is $425-500 per night plus tax.. Saturday night is $450-525. They really vary $200-500 by season?

I looked it up, and i did find hard rock as low as $304 midweek january. It's $489 when I need it though.

I just went to the Universal Orlando website for accodations and that is what was listed as the starting ranges of the different hotels ... all I had to go by

Big news for comic book fans, and since Marvel is owned by Disney ... Brian Michael Bendis is moving to DC comics

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/marvel...el-bendis-signs-exclusive-deal-with-dc-comics

Bendis helped create the Ultimate Marvel Universe which was the basis for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He created the characters Miles Morales (Spider-Man), Jessica Jones, Daisy Johnson (SHIELD) and relaunched Guardians of the Galaxy as the version influencing the movies. Rumors point to the post Infinity War Marvel movies following his 'Secret Invasion' mini-series plot. Love him or hate him, he was a HUGE part of Marvel writing and one of the biggest influences on Marvel movie and TV productions.

Now DC has both Joss Whedon and Bendis to possibly help out on the movie side of things ....

NEWS

FYI - just got an e-mail from Omaze that they picked the winner of the Spend a Night in Cinderella's Castle contest

Funny thing is they spelled my name wrong as instead of Phil from NY they spelled it Chloe from Cincinnati ... probably just an autocorrect thing

We can dream I guess. It was speculated that the reasoning behind giving certain good neighbor hotels 60+ booking was to turn them into the new value. I wonder If it has anything to do with Disney knowing this was coming from Universal and trying to get one step ahead of them.

Good point in Disney bringing the GN hotels into the fold, so to speak, without actually owning them. DL has much of the same situation with no owned value hotels, but the GN properties littered around the property basically somewhat satisfying that market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter