News Round Up 2017

News

Splash Mountain is now listed as down on the HUB from 1/8-2/1. Previously it was that way only on the TA calendar. Fastpass is not available either after the 7th. Looks like another refurb is happening.

News

Splash Mountain is now listed as down on the HUB from 1/8-2/1. Previously it was that way only on the TA calendar. Fastpass is not available either after the 7th. Looks like another refurb is happening.
It's also now listed on the regular WDW calendar.

News

If those reports of them testing it now are true, definitely feels like they did what they could, then want it back open for the holiday season, but still have some more refurb to do - so almost a continuation of the one rather than a separate thing. But who knows

If those reports of them testing it now are true, definitely feels like they did what they could, then want it back open for the holiday season, but still have some more refurb to do - so almost a continuation of the one rather than a separate thing. But who knows
Yep. The testing is true I’ve seen photos of it.

Strange Splash info. CM's that work there report 11/17 opening.

I apologize if I missed a post about this but has anyone heard about a new rule (law?) saying bus drivers cannot talk to guests while the bus is moving?

I don't use the buses but a friend just got back and said they were testing "bus hosts" that would talk to/entertain you so the driver doesn't get distracted.

I apologize if I missed a post about this but has anyone heard about a new rule (law?) saying bus drivers cannot talk to guests while the bus is moving?

I don't use the buses but a friend just got back and said they were testing "bus hosts" that would talk to/entertain you so the driver doesn't get distracted.

Interesting - are these "bus hosts" additional CMs or like a computer system? (like a Siri or Alexa I guess) .... sort of makes sense as there have been a few accidents. Also seems like the bus drivers have different levels of knowledge of the parks (some are really into it but some just see it as a job driving a bus) so having something more consistent probably makes sense

only downside is that Bus Drivers are usually best source of all the *credible* rumors ;)

Interesting - are these "bus hosts" additional CMs or like a computer system? (like a Siri or Alexa I guess) .... sort of makes sense as there have been a few accidents. Also seems like the bus drivers have different levels of knowledge of the parks (some are really into it but some just see it as a job driving a bus) so having something more consistent probably makes sense

It was an actual person. My friend said he was trying to make a joke about husbands and wives but got tripped up when the man he was talking to pointed out his husband.

only downside is that Bus Drivers are usually best source of all the *credible* rumors ;)

My first thought was "Now how will we know when they start building the 5th park?"

I just remembered what he said the bus host joke was.

He was giving out wooden coins that had "2it" printed on them. So when your wife asks you to do something, you say you'll get a "round 2it". Or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter