News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayden claims to have an exclusive imagineer’s instagram. Anyone know how legit tho is? He had posted other videos with images that convince me but I was wondering whether or not anyone has heard of this source. Also, have any of y’all heard about these porgs, cars, Mary poppies and more?If I’m being completely honest, I do believe him but am I wrong to? What do you guys think?

Brayden claims to have an exclusive imagineer’s instagram. Anyone know how legit tho is? He had posted other videos with images that convince me but I was wondering whether or not anyone has heard of this source. Also, have any of y’all heard about these porgs, cars, Mary poppies and more?If I’m being completely honest, I do believe him but am I wrong to? What do you guys think?

Many of us are skeptical - no way a real imagineers could post what this person is and not get fired. Also, most imagineers work on a very focused project so unlikely one person would be so in the know on so many different things

To me either it is fake or Disney is using it to leak out breadcrumbs - but you never know

Not a fan of these videos. I think this Brayden character is getting too caught up in this.

Many of us are skeptical - no way a real imagineers could post what this person is and not get fired. Also, most imagineers work on a very focused project so unlikely one person would be so in the know on so many different things

To me either it is fake or Disney is using it to leak out breadcrumbs - but you never know

Very good point, I didn’t think of that, I guess it’s just the optimist in me that wants to believe it

Not a fan of these videos. I think this Brayden character is getting too caught up in this.

Some of this stuff does seem pretty (how do I say legit without saying legit) lol anyway part of it is just too good to be true. I mean do you think any part of it has some truth?

Some of this stuff does seem pretty (how do I say legit without saying legit) lol anyway part of it is just too good to be true. I mean do you think any part of it has some truth?
So far everything has been pretty much rehashing existing rumors. If this alleged imagineer was real he would have things not already rumored. For example today's Mary Poppins attraction rumor has existed for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter