News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that you follow The Dish with Jim Hill. In one episode, older I think, Jim mentioned taking pictures of every Marvel super hero image that he could find at Universal, not merch though. Did he ever list out what characters were in the pictures? I think he was thinking that would help identify some of the protected ones.
I don't remember.

I know that you follow The Dish with Jim Hill. In one episode, older I think, Jim mentioned taking pictures of every Marvel super hero image that he could find at Universal, not merch though. Did he ever list out what characters were in the pictures? I think he was thinking that would help identify some of the protected ones.

I probably have pictures of most of those haaha. It's a lot of X Men.

That article states that New Balance and Disney ended their partnership. I hope Nike scoops the license up, I would love a pair of Nike X Disney running shoes. Would love it even more if Champion ended their partnership, their running shirts don't breath very well.
It ended at the end of 2017. New Balance is still making Minnie themed every day shoes though. I know Under Armour and Skechers were thrown around as possible shoe companies to partner with Disney. I am not huge on Nike for long distance running shoes. Could be personal preference but I like the Champion shirts for running in. I train in old runDisney shirts all the time. I know that deal is huge though as ESPN WWoS and runDisney both have Champion.

It ended at the end of 2017. New Balance is still making Minnie themed every day shoes though. I know Under Armour and Skechers were thrown around as possible shoe companies to partner with Disney. I am not huge on Nike for long distance running shoes. Could be personal preference but I like the Champion shirts for running in. I train in old runDisney shirts all the time. I know that deal is huge though as ESPN WWoS and runDisney both have Champion.

Ugh hopefully not sketchers. I love the Nike Flyknit Luanar 3's but usually only run about 5 miles in them and I'm on my last pair. The aesthetics are just better in Nike than most running shoes, I feel like I can run in them and also wear them casually out.

Any info on how this affects non-union workers? My full time non-union CM friend seems to have understood that they’re withholding from all eligible employees, union or not.
I haven't seen anything about non-union employees at this time.

Hey @rteetz, you hear anything about the Tiki statues in Adventureland being gone? And if so any idea when they'll be back? (If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize.)

Hey @rteetz, you hear anything about the Tiki statues in Adventureland being gone? And if so any idea when they'll be back? (If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize.)
I remember seeing that they were gone on Twitter. Probably just a refurb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter