News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor
Agent A's wobbly mystery adventure game coming to Magic Kingdom! Solve puzzles to win cocktails in Greek lettered souvenir cups at stations all over the park! To add to the challenge, some say unreasonably, you'll need to be polite to the CM refereeing the station or be denied.

Kidding! ....thankfully

Yes, that was the ear hat I saw at Disneyland last month and is not available on Shop Disney. And the Shop Parks app says "In Store".

It's sold out on the app as well. I plan on being at Disneyland on August 13th. If they have it available would you like me to pick this up for you? I am not an AP holder so I doubt I'll get any discounts. Also I will NOT charge you any crazy fees, just the cost of the hat, taxes & shipping. If interested please feel free to PM me. :-) I also host the Magic Shot, MNSSHP Itinerary & 2018 Costume Threads which can be seen below. Just a thought!

It's sold out on the app as well. I plan on being at Disneyland on August 13th. If they have it available would you like me to pick this up for you? I am not an AP holder so I doubt I'll get any discounts. Also I will NOT charge you any crazy fees, just the cost of the hat, taxes & shipping. If interested please feel free to PM me. :-) I also host the Magic Shot, MNSSHP Itinerary & 2018 Costume Threads which can be seen below. Just a thought!

Oh my gosh, yes!

Thank you both for the offer! Let me think about it and I will private message you if I decide to pursue getting one.

Any news yet as to WDW Galaxy’s Edge opening day? Or do we only expect that to be confirmed next Year?

Nothing yet beyond “2019” with expectations being Disneyland sometime late spring/early summer and WDW late in the year (Oct/Nov)

Maybe they announce it at a destination D?

I imagine the announcement of the opening dates for both galaxies edge will depend on construction. If everything is going very well and ahead of schedule they might announce dates sooner. No way they want to mess up those particular opening dates.

I'm sure they'll also want to build in lots of time for early paid entry experiences.

I imagine the announcement of the opening dates for both galaxies edge will depend on construction. If everything is going very well and ahead of schedule they might announce dates sooner. No way they want to mess up those particular opening dates.

I'm sure they'll also want to build in lots of time for early paid entry experiences.

seriously - if they are charging $299 for that pre-event for Pixar Pier, what could they charge for something similar for Galaxy's edge? $1,200?

seriously - if they are charging $299 for that pre-event for Pixar Pier, what could they charge for something similar for Galaxy's edge? $1,200?

I'm with you there. I think they could charge over a thousand and it would sell out.

Don't know if this was mentioned on here but a Disney Facebook page I visit says the new monorails may have augmented reality windows.

Hmm. I kind of like the view, but I could totally go for like.. Peter pan flying beside you or seeing Tinkerbell fly to the castle as you approach it. Or wall-e and Eve in the contemporary. Lilo and stitch waving at you from the poly.

Don't know if this was mentioned on here but a Disney Facebook page I visit says the new monorails may have augmented reality windows.

hmmm, if that is true I think I am ok with it if it is truly augment reality that adds to the views you get.

Part of the experience is seeing the Castle come into view as your ride the monorail, and that circle you do around Future World in EPCOT, etc. .... so I wouldn't want something with full on screens, but if it is just fun things they add to the view I think it could be neat

Jim Hill and Len Testa talked about this on the latest Disney Dish podcast. One of the things they talked about was turning spaceship earth into the Death Star. If I remember right Jim Hill said they have tested that already so take that for what it’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter