News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-thumbnail-full
61em%2BvECvRL._SX425_.jpg

Hmm I feel like we already knew those "dates" - could they be more vague? :P

I can't book my November 2019 trip til December this year or so anyways (flights and hotels with AirMiles rewards) so here's hoping they announce some dates. And yes, I know, you shouldn't plan a trip mainly because something should be open by then, but I will risk it. Just hoping they actually announce at some point i.e. October. November.

Gotta be one of those 2. December isn't late fall. :)

I guess they only announced Toy Story opening date this year though. February it was announced for June... Hmm!

CNBC just reported that Comcast has publicly announced they are preparing to make a premium all-cash offer for Fox. They have secured the financing and preparations are in “advanced stages,” but did say that they haven’t made a final decision (actually made an offer) yet. It seems they are courting the Comcast shareholders vs. Murdoch.

Hmm I feel like we already knew those "dates" - could they be more vague? :P

I can't book my November 2019 trip til December this year or so anyways (flights and hotels with AirMiles rewards) so here's hoping they announce some dates. And yes, I know, you shouldn't plan a trip mainly because something should be open by then, but I will risk it. Just hoping they actually announce at some point i.e. October. November.

Gotta be one of those 2. December isn't late fall. :)

I guess they only announced Toy Story opening date this year though. February it was announced for June... Hmm!

It's still fall up until December 21!

Not sure if this is already known, but I got info. from an inside source that the DAK Club 33 will be in Harambe and not the other rumored locations.
Where would they put it though? That’s a late change if they haven’t started work yet.

I am not to worried about the Comcast bid, putting a all cash offer although is nice, i am not sure if it is really enough to move Disney off of primary position. Stock is what the Murdochs want, Even if it pushes Disney to up there bid, I think they might only up it in cash to match the Comcast offer.

CNBC just reported that Comcast has publicly announced they are preparing to make a premium all-cash offer for Fox. They have secured the financing and preparations are in “advanced stages,” but did say that they haven’t made a final decision (actually made an offer) yet. It seems they are courting the Comcast shareholders vs. Murdoch.

All cash lol Are Comcast trying to bankrupt themselves?

Saw Deadpool 2 last night. It was very funny. Ryan Reynolds has no problem making fun of himself it totally works.

The aftercredits were perfect too.

I will say there were 2 previews (one way more than another) before Deadpool 2 in our theater....that were...very inappropriate for children. You'd expect it to a certain point being that Deadpool 2 is rated R..but even I was like..ewwwwwww.

Anywho I'm looking forward to seeing more of the character Deadpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter