News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look...a giant mound of dirt!

I know this is said with humor - but stalking a construction site isn't exactly the same thing as stalking a person. But we are pretty crazy when you look at the real world. A friend of mine sent me texts this week that basically said: "The gondolas are on the line at DHS" and then later that night "They've taken them all off the line again." Who but us bunch of nuts would care about such things.

LOL :)

I was thinking $50-ish. How about you?
You're less than me. LOL - I was up at $70!

$15 for QS meal
$5 for dessert
$20 for refillable mug
$15 for towel
$15 for the 'convenience' ;)

Hoping you're closer....but I still would not pay for it as we travel during FD so have the dining plan and find drinking water much better for us in the water parks than drinking soda.

You're less than me. LOL - I was up at $70!

$15 for QS meal
$5 for dessert
$20 for refillable mug
$15 for towel
$15 for the 'convenience' ;)

Hoping you're closer....but I still would not pay for it as we travel during FD so have the dining plan and find drinking water much better for us in the water parks than drinking soda.

I wasn't sure how long the mug would be good for, so I only figured $10 for its value (one day's worth).

$20 for the food
$10 for the mug
$20 for the towel

Right, that's what I was assuming. Still, $12 for one day vs. the mugs at the resorts for around $20 for 14 days... just seems pretty bad. I guess it all depends on how many refills you plan to get during that one day.

though the resort mugs aren't good at the parks which is where most people spend the majority of their day ... I can see some people refilling that mug 6 or 7 times during the day at a water park. So For some, $12 is a pretty good deal

Like everything at Disney it's never a "this is good deal for everyone" or "this is bad deal for everyone"

Right, that's what I was assuming. Still, $12 for one day vs. the mugs at the resorts for around $20 for 14 days... just seems pretty bad. I guess it all depends on how many refills you plan to get during that one day.

Well one soda is like 4 bucks now...

though the resort mugs aren't good at the parks which is where most people spend the majority of their day ... I can see some people refilling that mug 6 or 7 times during the day at a water park. So For some, $12 is a pretty good deal

Like everything at Disney it's never a "this is good deal for everyone" or "this is bad deal for everyone"

Sure. I was just explaining how I got to my obviously WRONG guess of $10. I figured one day vs. 14, surely it'd be about 1/2 price. But you're right, (and Cambellzsoup), at $4+ per drink, even $12 is a pretty good value IF you'll actually use it. I have never been to a water park at Disney and never knew they even had refillable mugs there! And yes, I know that the resort mugs aren't good in the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter