News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading your comments you're just not the target audience for Infinity War. To fully appreciate the movie to the max you have to be a fan of the entire MCU collection. Having said that even my wife who is a casual fan thought Infinity War is in her top 5 movies ever.

I like my superhero movies dark and serious. The fate of the universe is at stake, it's not supposed to be a laugh a minute. They put just the right amount of comedy in the movie. Thanos was an amazing villian. Josh Brolin did an amazing job.

Going back to my comic collecting days as a child Thor has always been my favorite character. He supposed to be a serious character. I absolutely hated Thor Ragnarok. It's easily my least favorite MCU movie (well maybe Iron Man 3....lol), they completely ruined the Thor character IMO. Leave the wisecracks to Spider-Man, Thor is the God of Thunder! I was so excited for the movie. We went opening weekend with high expectations and absolutely hated it. I hated it to the point of anger that they turned Thor into a wise cracking idiot. Watched it one more time at home when the bluray came out and hated it even more the 2nd time.

ha! See I'm not a big superhero movie fan, but live with someone who is and I have watched all of them.
GoTG and Thor Ragnarok are my favorites because of the humor! I laugh out loud with those movies and that's rare. I would say those are some of my favorite all-time fun movies, up there with Raiders of The Lost Ark.

In fact, my favorite scenes in Infinity War were those with Thor and the GoTG gang. :)

ha! See I'm not a big superhero movie fan, but live with someone who is and I have watched all of them.
GoTG and Thor Ragnarok are my favorites because of the humor! I laugh out loud with those movies and that's rare. I would say those are some of my favorite all-time fun movies, up there with Raiders of The Lost Ark.

In fact, my favorite scenes in Infinity War were those with Thor and the GoTG gang. :)

I really enjoy the GoTG movies as well. For whatever reason the humor fits and the movies are fun.

I think it's because I'm a fan of the Thor character from all the way back to the 70's. I feel they ruined the character that I love. But I can see how a casual fan would enjoy the movie. I wasn't previously invested in any of the GoTG characters so that probably the difference. And the GoTG is very will written and produced. All the actors do an amazing job with there characters. I did enjoy the humorous parts of IW. There was just the right amount and well done. The Russo's did a great job of bring the seriousness back to the Thor character without killing the comedic side that others enjoyed. Thor's interaction with Rocket was very enjoyable. I feel like if the Russo's would have done Ragnarok I would have enjoyed it more.

I really enjoy the GoTG movies as well. For whatever reason the humor fits and the movies are fun.

I think it's because I'm a fan of the Thor character from all the way back to the 70's. I feel they ruined the character that I love. But I can see how a casual fan would enjoy the movie. I wasn't previously invested in any of the GoTG characters so that probably the difference. And the GoTG is very will written and produced. All the actors do an amazing job with there characters. I did enjoy the humorous parts of IW. There was just the right amount and well done. The Russo's did a great job of bring the seriousness back to the Thor character without killing the comedic side that others enjoyed. Thor's interaction with Rocket was very enjoyable. I feel like if the Russo's would have done Ragnarok I would have enjoyed it more.

The funniest to me is Ant Man movies! he's my favorite

Just watched 3/4s of Avengers Infinity Wars on Netflix and quit. Really? I'm a vet of Star Wars, Star Trek including Wrath of Khan, Superman of the 80s with all its sequels and goodness knows however many scifi spinoffs and prequels. What a dark, nasty, disappointment. Truly hoping nothing in WDW or DL spun off from this film. Yikes and SOS.

:sad2:

Last edited:
Looks like the actual cameras have been installed for the automatic camera option at Star Wars meet and greets

http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/photo...ed-at-chewbacca-and-kylo-ren-meet-and-greets/
Have they started using the Tinkerbell cameras yet? If so, are there samples of pictures available? I just can't see these being as good as real photographers.

Well how about that?! We all overshot the price! :teacher: :rotfl2:
Yes, but you win the prize :flower1: for being closest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter