• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take a lot of work to move and change that area. Right next to TSL you have a cast parking garage. Then around that you have all the old studio buildings now used for various other things. While yes they could move all of that I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

have no doubt, if they got permission to use the Avengers tomorrow, I'd wager there would be bulldozers firing up that afternoon! :teeth:

(all kidding aside, that's still what I would put my money on for future use, it just might take a while before it happens)

On the DVC side, Riviera info is out, and we have at least one board poster indicating they have bought already....though they are not suppose to be on sale for 2 more days.

It'll be an interesting project/sales task. I know people have griped about the new restrictions, but I think it will still sell well.

Probably not as big a deal to folks on these threads - but a quick review of the points charts shows that the comparable is probably best looked at at Bay Lake Tower - with the Standard/Preferred at Riviera points-wise comparable to Lake view/Theme Park view at BLT. A lot of folks thought they were going to target Grand Floridian points rates, but they didn't go that high.

Truthfully, even at BLT rates those point values are a tad on the high side, but you could figure they were going to sell Riviera as "adjacent to two parks via Skyliner", as a big-time selling point. If you consider it an equivalent location to a BLT then it's probably a fair point number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter