News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys I read one news site so far and I ready feel extremely overwhelmed with all this D23 news and now I'm going to read some dis threads wish me luck

According to “the Facebook” Disney pulled the plug on announcing a Brazil Pavilion with the fires right now. Makes sense.

According to “the Facebook” Disney pulled the plug on announcing a Brazil Pavilion with the fires right now. Makes sense.
Just asked about that in the D23 thread, I was thinking about it this morning before the panel started, wondering if it would impact the announcement.

I figured, but my daughter (my 14 yo who is extremely eco and politically minded - wonder who she got that from :rolleyes1) and I were hoping they would specifically for that purpose. :thumbsup2

Maybe they didn’t want to be associated with the poseurs tweeting images from the wrong fire.
That's sorta what I was thinking; even celebrities aren't posting correct information or images.

If Disney posted something they better make sure it's 100% accurate (and they can just saying).

I didn't mean to start a debate. Was just hoping some good could come of it. Is there for sure going to be a Brazil pavilion, of just rumor?

I didn't mean to start a debate. Was just hoping some good could come of it. Is there for sure going to be a Brazil pavilion, of just rumor?
No one can ever say for sure until Disney announces it. Even then, it can still be cancelled.

Rumors are definitely pointing toward it, but again, Disney hasn’t said a word about it.

Just wondering, what were the two new posters from the Parks Pavilion? Saw that one was Mary Poppins Ride but no idea what the other one was? Was it the festival centre?

Just wondering, what were the two new posters from the Parks Pavilion? Saw that one was Mary Poppins Ride but no idea what the other one was? Was it the festival centre?

Yep, the World Celebration festival center was the other poster reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter